Disease

Part 44 of Disease
Well, Elle is back don't you think?!haha...not at all..am just dating a good man...
Today's sex was the best thing I've felt in a long time...let's not talk about it...I'll start getting horny...we took a shower before he left for work back in town...he'll be coming tomorrow for round 2...haha...i can't stop thinking about it...Jane, Claire and i are watching cartoon as usual...i am making lunch today..James said he wanted us to talk so i invited him over for lunch... Jane seems disturbed by something...usually, she talks to me about it...let's find out her problem...

"Jane, you look stressed up...what is the matter?" I ask..."madam, i am just worried..."she says...this one is serious...what could it be?  "It's about your boyfriend....forgive me if am being too nosy but i don't trust him...be careful ma..am just saying." She adds...Why would Jane be so worried if she didn't see or hear anything?! What could have triggered her to say that..."sweety, tell me why you are saying all this...you are getting me scared.."i say....i know she cares about me that's why she's telling me this... Wait, you guys, is there anyone else who doesn't trust Tony?!is he too good?! "ma, i know God...i can tell when my spirit doesn't really connect to another... Please keep Claire away from him and yourself too...just stay away...i don't know am telling you this but ma, please listen...i need to go pray.." She says as she runs to her room.... She's really a spiritual woman so i do trust her words...honestly,i don't think i trust Tony either...This guy is just too perfect...plus i know nothing about him..for the past 3 months we've been together, he doesn't open up to me... I try asking he brushes it off... He's too close to Claire and that should actually scare me...then why was he angry about Victor being here?!why did it seem to bother him so much!! Let's actually find out...

So minutes later, lunch is cooking and Jane is still watching cartoon with Claire...i can hear James' voice in the living room...Jane comes and calls me..."ma, let me help you with the food....Mr James is here already... " she says...i find him playing with Claire,  he stands up and hugs me..He's a really quiet person, i wonder why he even cheated on Claire... Just so you know, Claire was barren...no wonder she had no kids before she died..."i see the baby has really grown...she's beautiful... Sorry to say, she actually looks like Claire... " he says...i laugh and respond,  "i know James...she took after her...i am actually proud she looks like her...so talk to me...why did you ask to talk?"....He seems to be deep in thoughts...he then dips his hands in his pockets and gets some credit cards..." Stella, have these...they are Claire's... She had really big fights with your siblings and am sure they are now on your neck for the property...i saw how stressing your sisters can be...just get a plan and leave as soon as you can...."he says...wait, so this war didn't begin after Claire died?!why would my sisters even fight someone for her success...she worked for it..."the reason was, they have children yet they are not stable enough but Claire had no kids and she was rich...i hope it's not too late...I'm sure Claire would never have wanted you to suffer...please get a plan.."he adds....after minutes of talking and talking James says he needs to go..."we made lunch...just stay..."i say..."no dear, I'd rather just go...all the best"he adds as he leaves...

Confused...am getting warnings all around me..what do i do guys?!

©Brendah Jons