Disease

Part 1b
So now i got this crazy motivation from someone and they wanted more details on this matatu story..
Where do i start?!did i say how the first days of my marriage were exciting?!oh yes i did..Waking up in the morning was one of my hobbies because i was excited to wake my man up with the craziest blow job in the world..i won't lie i was an expert at it..i had googled how to give a bj and yees i had improved with time..my man seemed to love it each time..but these days waking up was just as normal as eating bread for breakfast.We'd go to town together nikienda job then he'd peck me on my cheek unlike those days he'd rub my clit a lil bit in the matt before we we went separate ways..My work days would be so long since i just wanted to see my man in the evening and get laid..We'd keep sexting how we'd fuck each in the evening..me;"hey baby,i can't wait to suck your lil man tonight."him;oh baby you are getting me hot.he misses your vicky too..he just wants to throb her so bad..can't wait to see you in a few" immediately,I'd pick my bag and rush to meet my baby.. Just seeing him would turn me on..he'd hug me so tight and since he's taller I'd feel his hard dick on my tummy beating like a heart.In the matatu we'd sit kwa ile kiti behind the driver.Then I'd grab my khikhoi and cover us..He'd find his way through my short dress to my nunu..oh God..He'd tease my clit then move on to finger fucking me so well that I'd hold his dick and just give him a hand job..he'd increase his pace inside my pussy and so would i..it felt so good we'd almost forget our stage..at times we'd be brought back to the world by, "gari mwisho oyee" the conductor would say...at that point I'd be so horny all i wanted was to get his hands on my boobs then let him suck them so bad as i rub his dick,then I'd direct his dick to my baby vicky and slowly he'd enter me then i overturn him and ride him so well as he rubs my boobs and calls me 'baby'....

TMI😆this is my marriage sex life...i miss those days am already wet...🍆💦