Disease

Part 30 of Disease
For a moment,am surprised..Doctor Jojo was so committed to helping me now she's confessing to stuff like this..how could she do this?!just when am fully healed she wants me to go back to square one?!how could she even think i am interested in her?!well, she's attractive but i have never seen her sexually..i think i finished the girl to girl stuff with Sheila,remember her?!plus am never going back to that office whatsoever..i don't want any contact with my past...not because i feel guilty but because i am now clean and all i want is to be ready for my baby..raise her or him and be the best mother i can ever be..i don't really see my future with Victor anymore so i just want to be the father and mother to my child..whether a man comes or not,i don't care...as long as i just be stable,that's it..now at this point i don't know what to do with Jojo..should i just do it or should i just walk out?!

Let me take you back a bit...
When i was young,just like any other young lady i had always dreamt of getting married and having a family by 27 years... Now am 32 pregnant with my first child and divorced..what is life my people?!unfair right?! I know you guys are waiting to know if i will actually screw Doctor Jojo,don't worry guys,i will tell you in a few..

You people must be almost horny by now..okay let me tell you...i am stressed up,mad,scared,worried,confused but most of all I've been sex free for more than 3 months..so you know what,am gonna screw Jojo...i need  to feel good for a minute and put what am going through aside for a moment.."please keep going."she says as she moves closer.."she kept rubbing my boobs,she undressed me and put me on the table,she was touching me like no one else ever has...she ...."i narrate...the more i narrate,the crazy this gets..she's undressing me,as i keep narrating..to be honest,she's so sexy   i can't possibly resist her..In a few minutes,here we are...crazy on each other...she's wild..she reminds me of Sheila..daamn..the way she sucks my boobs..it reminds me of my damn ex husband during the first years of my marriage,especially during our one month honey moon in Seychelles..okay sorry for the interruption..the way she goes crazy on my neck...i have never seen her without her glasses..she looks even more beautiful.. Get me right, am not a lesbian..i just like the fact that i can get dirty with girls..

Sorry again...The way she goes down there with her tongue,she's really an expert...how long has she been drooling for me again?! "I knew i wanted to eat this little mama the day i saw you.." She says before she licks my pussy up and down like she was born for it..God!!!she does so good i can only afford to pull her hair.. She keeps saying,  "pull it baby...I've got you..let me work on you..i know you are horny...".. The way am moaning right now it's coz am almost losing my mind...she's under the desk where she's doing pussy biashara while am sitted on her table receiving the service...

All of a sudden,the door opens..i can't look behind but Jojo peeps and just smiles..i donno who it is but i can't ask...am only sure it's someone i should be comfortable with otherwise Jojo would be scared or shocked... The person walks straight to my face..I can't believe who i see...

"I see you've met my wife Stella." Sheils says

©Brendah Jons