Disease

Part 33 of Disease
Then all of a sudden,there's this crazy pain in my tummy...i try calling out but no one answers..i drag myself outside the room and try calling my sister but it's like she's not there..i go all the way to the living room hoping maybe Jane is watching TV but she's not there  either...where is everyone? The pain is killing me..the blood is too much...then i see a note on the dining table...

"Good morning fat pig...i hope you slept well..if you wake up before Jane and i comes just make breakfast.. We went for kesha..(church night service).love you sissy"

It's from my sister...if she's at the kesha that means she can't answer her phone,infact she can't even hear it... I dont even know where my phone is right now...i need a hospital right now...i walk up to the next door apartment... The moment she sees me,i black out...i think she carries me to her car,okay.. definitely her car this estate is 'for the rich only'..it can't be an uber..The next time i wake up,i find Claire sitted next to me..She's so happy that am awake...i then start crying..."is my baby okay?" I ask...That is my only worry...whether my womb came out or not i don't care, as long as my baby is fine... Funny right?! No...it's that serious..i just want my child...Just before she can answer,the doctor walks in..."hello Stella..how are you feeling today?"he asks.."how is my baby???"i ask in stead of answering his questions... "Am sorry Stella... You had so much bleeding and we are glad you are..."Before he finishes i cut him off,"i know i bled..i saw it...i don't care about all those things you are telling me right now..how is my baby??"crazy shouting..."calm down sissy..let him explain..."says Claire... "We are glad you are fine..this is a normal incident although you need to be more careful..eat lots of fruits, drink lots of water,have enough bed rest...and key thing avoid stress,less you want a miscarriage....good thing your child is fine...you are discharged..miss,please pick your bill at the counter as you leave." He say...you guys donno the joy in my heart right now..my baby was my only source of life...if he died,i donno what my purpose to life would be...indeed God still cares..

As we drive home,Claire looks disturbed.."hey old goat,wassup?!you look stressed up.."i ask..."Stella i feel bad i left you alone at home last night..i feel like it's my fault..i shouldn't have left you...i am irresponsible..."she responds.. This makes me feel so bad, that she's actually blaming herself for what happened..."James left,but the moment you guys came into my life,i felt complete...you are my happiness right now..i can't afford to lose you two..."she adds..what's even making me happy is how she gives life to my unborn baby ...it's like he's already here...i know you wonder why am using "he" for my baby... Claire keep saying how they'll look good together and wear matching clothes... But she's still comfortable even if it's a girl..."don't you worry sissy..it wasn't your fault...we are both fine now...let it not stress you at all...we love you too..."i say...we drive home,pass by the neighbour's house to thank her for being an amazing person...for helping me tho she didn't know who i was...that's real help...i bless God for her that i got to hospital on time...otherwise I'd be alone now...my baby would be no more..

As the doctor said,i need bed rest..Jane is another sweet soul,she already cleaned the bed sheets and made the bed look as good as new..before i sleep am lost in thought for a moment...i don't have any friends at all.my best friend divorced me..Doctor Jojo took advantage of me..My boss only wanted sex...nothing more...okay yes maybe Carole but even her for some reason,i don't trust her.. I trusted Doctor Jojo but she showed me her true colors...the only true person is my baby... Even though Claire is my sister,she might turn her back on me one day too..you never know...off to dream land...

©Brendah Jons