Disease

Part 38 of Disease
So now...i don't understand why he is here in the first place..and then here he is acting like nothing happened?? I don't know who he thinks he is in my life...just because he is Claire's father that doesn't mean anything...he left us...or should i say, he kicked us out??he was never there for us all through the journey..then he can dare call me 'baby' as who??i don't even want to hear the next nonsense that comes out of his dirty mouth... That same mouth he used to say, "meet my family and we have been married for 4 years" let him use it to say goodbye and walk away...i don't want to see him... I DO NOT!!!

"Nurse!nurse!nurse!somebody help me..!!" I shout... Here comes in a nurse,Mercy, running.."what is the problem maa'm??are you okay??"she asks...i look at Victor for a moment... Should I kick him out?should i let him stay?should i just say it's nothing? He's still my baby daddy..he has all the rights in the world to see his daughter.."this man is a threat to my life and my daughter's life... Please take him out of here.." I say...she hurriedly calls the security... "How can you do this to me??you want to kick me out??Stella!!!!how can you??don't you love me??" He asks...just then the security men come in...they take him away....wait, i don't understand... Don't i love him??love??did he mention love??what the fuck?! Seriously!! Victor it's been a whole year...then he wants to just walk back to my life as if it's nothing...Hahaaa...men!!these men really!!So what exactly triggered his sick mind that I'd take him back just like that... Not even just like that,  what makes him think I'll take him back?!people are just funny..people are just but sick.."i hope you are okay now...call me if you need anything..."the nurse says as she walks out... "I need my daughter please... Claire Naserian." I say..she nods and smiles...Minutes later my daughter is here...she's so beautiful...i can see Claire in her..just then she smiles and i can see her little dimples..oh my!!!this is a clean replacement of Claire... This is a real bundle of joy...as i kiss her forehead,my mother and her children walk in..mother, as expected, is happy to see me ...so is Mikey..she picks her up and kisses her...i can see her spat on her chest and  say "thank you Jesus.." Then she looks at me, "what is the name?" She asks..."you can already guess...her name is Claire Naserian"i say smiling... I can see my sisters snare but who cares about them anyway?!mother is happy although am sure she's worried i didn't name Claire after her.."i chose the massai name because it's beautiful.."i add...she smiles and looks at my baby again.."i have to run last born...I'll bring my gift for Claire soon...congratulations again.."says Mikey as he leaves...i smile at him...

Minutes later the doctor walks in..he's handsome and he's smiling.. Wait, he looks so familiar .."where did we meet?'i ask..."Hello Stella,  we met at the construction months ago..remember??the engineer?"he says still smiling...wait...yes that's right...why is he my doctor? What is happening?okay...he says hi to mom and my sisters... "I know right... It's a shock...can i hold the baby?" He asks...mother hands the baby to him....he doesn't mean like the doctor...he is smiling as he walks around with her..am still in shock...why then is he here?who even told him am here??okay well...let's find out... "Stella,  we should get going now...your sisters are leaving but I'll be in your house...let me get the baby's clothes...see you later." Says mother as they all leave... My sisters did not even say a word...not even a congrats...nothing... Why am i even part of that family?? By the way , my step father did not even come for the funeral... I did not ask why.. Him and i have always been close...he's a pastor and he was a good father to me...

"So Stella,the first time i saw you,i knew i liked you...that's why i came..." He says, still holding Claire.

©Brendah Jons