Disease

Part 7...(flashback)
Hubby came home one day and found me in my worst mood swings.. I was approaching my periods and am the type who get really moody..Chiqs am sure you can relate..He told me to run outside and collect a parcel he had left there..I wondered why he wouldn't carry it.I just walked out dragging my slippers.I could not believe it when i saw the brand new harrier he had just bought.He was standing behind me when i looked behind and said,"it's all ours baby "i hugged him so tight and began to kiss him..we were freaky people so immediately i pulled him at the driver's sit and pulled it down.. Right there we hit our quickie before i could even inspect the car..This is bad..but am married so it's okay..

Embarassing moment..
The next time this happened,it was at a parking in town. We had gone to for dinner and we saw a very hot chiq,with this ass anyone would die for..Most times my hubby and i would discuss hot chiqs with good asses.naughty right?!i knooow...so we discussed her until we were both so horny..well,we wouldn't use the washrooms, you all know why..am a lady, he's a guy.We decided to use our car..it was just a quickie anyway..i wouldn't even have to let him rub my boobs like he was used to.2 minutes in our quickie,the car started shaking..i think i was also moaning too loud..haha..my man has a good one afterall.I was riding him so good until we had a knock at the front mirror of our car..Damn it?!we were just climaxing..a guard.." Excuse me,kindly leave our compound right now. This is very inappropriate"..have you ever been embarrassed...waah.  We just drove off ...Got home and started laughing at it..

Poleni, am sure you are so waiting for my jogging guy.Should i go to the gym or not?!

Let's find out..

©Brendah Jons