Disease

Part 35 of Disease
Sorry its taken longer to write this chapter...
Claire's death has not yet come to settle in my mind ..i mean I've not really come into terms with it... It's been 3 days since i got the news and i haven't been able to tell mom about it..she has been calling but i just can't tell her...how do i even start??mommy Claire is dead....nooo i can't... But eventually she will know..okay Elle compose yourself...no i think i have an idea..I'll just let Jane tell mom..Minutes later after calling mom,i can just hear her scream on the phone..i know it has hurt her.. So bad...she was the best in the family plus the one who had most achievements..now what is all this?!

The following day am awoken by a knock... Mom and her other children...Our first born, Jidi and i are always fighting..our second born Michelle,we don't even talk, reason, i don't really know, our third born Mike, my second favourite from Claire...i just love him, maybe coz he's the only guy...i just welcome them happily..."we heard you got divorced..."says Michelle with her obvious attitude... I just look at her, no response..."well, i knew that guy had some weird..."before she can finish, Jidi picks up,"Michy,you didn't ask if he's the father of the child..."..at this point i feel so angry so i just look at mother to defend me but she doesn't... She's really deep in thought... She feels alone deep inside..am sure she doesn't understand why her?!she lost her hubby immediately after i was born, lost all her siblings along the way, now her best child...it's been quite a journey for her..."this is not the time for all that, whatever it is you guys are doing...can't you just respect Claire... "Mikey says..the mention of the name Claire just makes me cry..i just walk out and go to her bedroom...the pain is more because now i see her stuff..how she hurriedly left that day..her make up desk,her closets,her shoes,her bed...it kills me...who even thought Claire would die?!she didn't deserve death...at least a few more days for her to see Doria.. Just one more week God...now she won't see her..she won't go shopping with her..she won't see her grow, she won't be her godmom anymore...the kind of pain i feel deep inside is crazy..i donno if any of you understand the pain of losing your blood sister at the same time she's your best friend, your only friend...who will i call at night to send for mangoes?!who will laugh me when i can only watch cartoon because Doria keep kicking?! Who will call me fat pig because of how I've added weight?!who will i call old pig now?!i keep calling her phone but it's on voice mail..." Hey there, this is Claire , please leave your message am at the sky..call you soon"the voice mail keeps saying...her voice keeps coming back...Claire why did you leave me?why did you go?who will i talk to now?who will i laugh with?

Claire!!!claire!!!just then a knock at the bedroom door...there he is, James... "Am sorry for your loss Stella...i heard" he says..."for my loss??wasn't she your wife?why James why???Claire did not deserve what she got..."i can only afford to cry more...harassing James is of no use to me right now..at least he came anyway..So i need to compose myself, everyone is expecting me to give the go ahead of the funeral plans...should i just give someone this job??i can't imagine am going to bury Claire...how??she was just here last week, feeding me ice cream...imitating how i walk with my big baby bump, how she got the a surprise baby shower for me on sunday before she went towards her death...i donno if any of you understand me right now...i feel orphaned..i feel alone...at least Doria is coming soon so maybe i won't feel alone anymore...i need to breathe guys...i just need a little time to get myself together...

@Brendah Jons