Disease

Part 41 of Disease
Am sure they can see the shock on my face..seriously at 6am in the morning?? I have to lose my sleep for this filthy people?!what do they want?!i think Jane should stop welcoming people just like that..man!!i just need to rest...this week has been hectic for me..i still have to think about court on Monday because my siblings are now more greedy than those hyenas we read in stories back in the day..i don't even know what we are discussing with this people...am not part of their family anymore and neither are they part of my life anymore...allow me to laugh....hahaha...elders!!!Victor has some nerve..bitch mode activated!

"What are you doing in my house?" I rudely ask..i can see Victor's damn mother look down in shame..oh, so now she feels bad?!oh my?!good news!!she brought Alex to my former house and acted out that she's looking forward to a grandchild yet she knew she had already sorted herself out with other grandchildren and another daughter in law...marvelous!!i thought they won over me. .who's laughing now?!  "I don't think i stammered...what are you doing in my house??don't you people feel ashamed of yourselves travelling from your village to come wake me up at 6 in the morning?!talk or leave!!" I say, still standing..."my daughter, please have a sit..lets talk please"says one of the elders.."first, i am not your daughter,  second, this is my house.. I can sit anywhere i want...don't offer me a sit..i might as well sit and ask all of you to stand...So please pour your problems and leave...i need to sleep.."i rudely say..Victor is still looking down..am sure shame is eating him up like hell...he can't even talk ..oh my!!poor thing!! "Stella,  we have brought Victor here because he wants to take back his family home...he is sorry for all he did to you and he is ready to explain himself if only you give him an ear.." The elder says...hahaha!!wait what??he wants to do what?? I can't stop laughing... "He WANTS...what about what i want!!haven't you considered that??have you asked me what i WANT?!plus his family is not here..i don't know why you are telling me his problems...his family is Grace Kahando or should i say, Grace Katana and her two children... This house has nothing or no one he can call his!!!we are divorced" I respond..."Stella, i did not sign the papers.."says a very weak Victor...he did not sign the papers...why?? I thought divorcing me was his joy."it was all Grace's idea..that time in rehab she gave birth so i had to rush and see her..she needed me...that day i came to see you looking sharp i was from being promoted at work..i wanted to be there for you after your sister passed on then i felt good that i was there after you gave birth to our child.give me a second chance in marriage and let me make up for all those years i failed you.."says Victor, now on his knees crying..

For some reason, i feel hurt..i feel like crying too..he is so sorry..should i pick him up and hug him?!should i ignore him?!what should i do?!all of you guys know this dude is regretting.allow me to just forgive him and let's move on from it.."please my daughter,just forgive him..look at him..he's been like this for weeks...just crying,he doesn't eat, he just wishes he didn't go wrong with you..you accepted your mistakes and went to rehab for him but he treated you badly..please Stella.. "Says his mother, kneeling as well...i am now crying guys...this is too much..Victor is really sorry...but wait, this woman got her son another wife..when she was told i was barren, she didn't talk to me about it yet we were the best of friends, she just got Grace to marry Victor and stayed with her in the village..but they say don't fight fire with fire...forgiveness is not for others but for yourself..it's time i let go of this hatred...

"So now "i say, still crying..." Please get out of my house..all of you!!!"..

©Brendah Jons