Disease

Part 46 of Disease
Am sure he can see the shock on my face...am really trembling now..i need to come up with something...really fast..."aaah hey baby...where have you been?i expected your call two days ago..." I say, still trembling.Am sure he can tell am just faking it...he's moving towards me smiling..."i asked, where are we going??it doesn't matter if i came today or yesterday...why was i not told to pack as well,??"he says...I've never felt so scared before...it's like in those movies where the bad guy finds the good girl and he's making her scared... Stella woman up and face this man..who the hell does he think he is?!  "Tony please...this is not a good time... We'll just talk some other time...i need to go right now.." I say trying to go past him...shock on me...this man has guts...he stands on my way and pushes me to the ground...fuck this guy!!no one has ever gone violent on me like that before... Why is he acting like this?!  "How dare you Tony?" I ask standing up...  "You won't play me...do you understand!!! Where the hell are you going?? Who is that other man you are going to?who is he?"he says pulling me by my new plaited braids...the pain...aaaah no..." Can't you stay without me for a minute?!Stella!!"he says still pulling my hair..."stop it Anthony!!!you are hurting me you fool..am not even your girlfriend you psycho bitch!!" I say, trying to free myself from him...

Let's go back a bit..
The last time i ever got a beating it was from fellow kids in primary school when i was 12 years old...i used to be this good girl or should i say this naive little girl... My step father as i mentioned is a pastor so i was raised to be a child who knows God and is always on the right..other children would be caught on the wrong but i was ever right.. So this one day, the kids went stealing fruits in the school garden...i know all of you will call me a snitch but i am a good girl so i had to go report them..they were caught red handed and they saw me show the head teacher where they were...i was only trying to help really...so they got a beating of their lives and they were asked to bring their parents... After all that drama, they decided to pay back on me...we were leaving school one evening when i got into my usual route to our house..all of a sudden i heard noises in the bushes... Then there they were the 5 boys...they were a bit bigger than the rest of us...am sure you all have gone through that situation , where you had those repeaters who were bigger than us and they used to bully us....those boys beat me up like hell...i was bleeding so bad...i could only afford to cry....they removed my panty and fucked me with sticks..i had never felt so much pain all at once...i was so torn apart...i was so hurt...i was so depressed...i think they thought of raping me but then they saw the pain in my eyes and the ran off...the next time i woke up i was in a hospital...i mean that's the last time i got a thorough beating...

Looking at Tony,makes me see those boys..i start crying...i can't help but beg him to let me go..."just let me go...i don't owe you anything!!"i say still crying...."oh so now you are crying.." He says as he slaps me once again..i didn't know this fool would turn out to be as crazy as he is right now...why is he doing this to me!!

Just then,  Victor walks in..he pulls Tony from me..."stop!!this was not part of the plan.."wait what?!

©Brendah Jons