Our Mindscape

Dippers POV

I was in my room arguing with my sister. "Why did you do that? You didn't have to make a deal!" I yelled.  She held her hand to her chest "Its not my fault, The useless demon held out his hand to make the deal and suggested the idea" she said nonchantly.  I clutched my fists.  Anger was rising through me so quickly, I could barely control myself. I didn't feel right, I felt different. "Don't call him that" I snapped but she just scoffed. The slight thought of what Will did for me made me want break down and scream."We could have just stayed away from you" I argued, trying to say anything to prove she made a mistake "No, Mason, I don't want you around him! Especially I don't want you falling for him. He's our servant, we hurt him. It's what we were made to do. You can't throw away that for him" she said standing up. I looked away from her.  I felt my eyes get damp, she was talking nonsense. I didn't think she hated Will this much, nontheless think this was best for me.  She added "Besides, you can't love a demon; beneath that sensitive brat might be an evil demon who can hurt you or even kill you!" I shook my head at her without looking. Will wasn't like that, I felt he didn't have a rotton bone in his body. Mabel only angered me.

Mabel walked over and put a hand on my shoulder, "This is for the better, you'll forget about your feelings for him eventually" she said quietly.  I gave her a glare and slapped her hand off my shoulder then I replied with my normal voice and dark face "No, I never will. What you don't uunderstand is that I love him and this is better for you. Not me, you don't care about me. You care about you"  I clutched my fists and before she could object I stomped off.

I didn't want to admit it, I didn't know if she was right or not.  She couldn't be, she was just trying to convince me Will is a threat. Maybe it was better for us to be apart... A slave and Master relationship. It didn't seem right.  No, it wasn't right.  But my love for Will still lingered, my lust for him only grew stronger...

Wills POV

I was in my 'room' and or the cellar bawling my eyes out.  My knees were to my chest and I was histerically crying. I didn't think I could have cried more than I did right now.  I should be happy about this, I was free from Dipper ever having to hurt me.   But it was the complete opposite.  I missed Dipper already, I wish he could hold me in his arms as I cried into his chest. He wouldn't scold me, he'd just let me cry in the darkness.  But he wasn't there, I can't be near him. What was I thinking? Making a deal I can't find a way around!?  I knew I needed help, I needed to find a way to break the deal.  There's only one person I knew who knew how. I needed to get into the mindscape.

How on earth did I plan to get into the same one as him? He could either be in the normal one or someone elses.  Probably in his own, decorating some kind of mansion all the way to the top of recreating a death event.  I laid my head back on the wall and closed my eyes. I had to at least try and reach out to him.  Everything in my vision was white, I quickly got myself to our mindscape through my own mind. Our place we had made together a very, long time ago. I doubted he would be here, this place was older than time itself he might have forgotten it.  That or he didn't even want to remind himself that he lost the chance of seeing his brother once I never came back.

When the twins summoned me, usually its only for a few minutes, they'll ask a favor of me, I'll do it and be on my way back to the safe place of my mindscape.  Thats what my brother told me, it was what always happened to him. He made a deal, it was a reality and he was on his way.  But the twins were different, when they made a deal with me.  I was told not to refuse a deal if I was summoned, so I had to hold out my hand. The blue fire surrounded it and I felt like crying.  Dipper smirked and shook it, the deal had been made.  The chains appeared on my wrists and I knew I wasn't coming back. I was their slave until they died. That's when the deal would be complete and I could return. But I couldn't wait until Dipper died to feel his love again.  It lingered on my shoulders.

I looked around our mindscape.  My brother had done a lot of decorating, looks like he spent time here after all.  I recongnized almost everything I passed by.  He created things from memory, since he told me one day "Dreams are memories" and he definitely took advantage of that.  There was a big building, looked bigger than the manor by a long shot.  More like a giant castle, but more modern.

I walked in and went through the endless hallways, everything was a bright and vibrant yellow but I noticed the curtains were an electric. blue. Yellow wasn't my color but I was too caught up in finding my brother to change it.  I walked into the massive ballroom, hearing the echo's of my footsteps and admiring the chandeliers and marble floor.

There was no chance he would even be here, right when I was about to lose hope I heard a voice. "Don't you love it?" The voice sounded familiar, sinister and full of fun.  I walked up a flight of stairs to the second then third floor. Trying to follow the voice "It's amazing" that voice was too familiar. Dipper? What was he doing here? How was he here? I ran towards a room, and looked through the doorway. I saw a person who looked like Dipper, but with more vibrant clothing. Then a man that was wearing a long yellow tail coat, black pants and shoes, a tall floating top hat and twirling a cane in delight.

The man looked over and saw me, he looked surprised but smiled.  "Will? Long time no see!" He walked over and gave me a hug but I cried out in pain, my chest was still sore and my stomach even though that abuse was a few days ago.  He let go, and looked at me "What happened to you?" He asked not with much sympathy.  "T-the twins" I said quietly.  I saw Dipper turn around and my eyes got wide. "Twins?" He asked.  I didn't have time to answer.  Then he saw my chains "What are those for?" He asked me.  I rubbed my wrists and quickly said "O-Ownership" I turned my head to my brother.  "W-whose that?" I asked.  My brother looked over and smiled "Ah! This is Pine tree, or Dipper, love, say hello to my twin brother Will" Bill laughed "Looks like we both have twins" he said.  Dipper waved.  I was confused Love? Twins?

I looked over at Dipper "H-Hello Dipper" I said. "Hi" Dipper said.  I looked at Bill. "What d-do you m-mean l-love?" I asked.  Bills smile brightened "I'm so glad you noticed! This lucky mortal is my boyfriend! Isn't that exciting?" Bill asked me.  I nodded, looks like my brother was even better at love than I was.  He was better at everything.  I looked and saw Dipper Blush, it reminded me of my own Dipper. I opened my mouth "T-thats great" I couldn't waste anymore time. I could be pulled out of the mindscape any minute now.  I looked back at my brother and began speaking faster "B-Bill I need your h-help" I said, jumping straight too it.  He looked at me "My help? Is that why you came here?" He asked. I shook my head.  "Do you want me to break your deal with those twins after all these years? I told you I can't do that, it was your summoning" Bill said rolling his eyes like I was an idiot.  I shook my head again "No! I don't w-want you to i-interfere with t-that, that's t-the last thing I w-want" I replied.  Bill looked at me with a sudden smirk and interest "Then what may you need?" He asked floating up.  I sighed knowing I would regret this "I n-need you to h-help me c-cheat a deal"