Sanity

Wills POV

I immediately got up to do my chores.  I didn't want Mabel to get the idea that I was slacking, I mean. It was just a little sleep, surely a little leeway isn't a problem.  Though, these past few days I'm sure I earned her absolute hatred.  As I went to sweep the floor, I felt some tears stain my cheeks. Leaving invisible marks.

As I was thinking about this Mabel walked in, still pissed and gripping a knife in her hand. I tried not too look at her, then I felt a sharp blade pierce through my shoulder, then I dropped the broom.  The pain stung, it felt like she covered it in salt. It felt to slowly obsorb my blood.  My eyes spilled out tears.  "M-Mistress-" I began but she yanked it out and did it in my other shoulder. I let out a soft whimper.  "Stop making noise!" She screeched.  I bit my lip, trying to keep it to myself. Mabel gripped the handle harder and dragged the knife down my arm.  I bit my lip so much I drew blood, but was forced not to make noise.

Mabel didn't even notice my pain, she grabbed her whip and tied it tight on my waist, it dug into my skin. Then she used her magic and made me lift my hands.  Where was Dipper when you needed him? I just wanted this all to stop, I closed my eyes as she turned me around and sliced the knife across my ribcage area.  It put me in excruciating pain I could only wish to get out of.  I cried more and said "P-Please stop..." She growled and shoved the knife deep into my side. Blood spilled out and onto the floor, she let my hands to down and I fell to the floor.  "It was boring anyway" she mumbled and left.

I placed my hand on the knife, then tried to hold it. My fingers could barely move, much less grip the handle. I just sat there, bleeding out and waiting to get some strength back. I knew I had to clean up the blood afterwards. I tried to get up but fell back down, for some reason it was affecting me a lot more than normal. 

I heard footsteps and tensed up hoping Mabel didn't change her mind and start to strut back. But Dipper walked in instead, he saw me and his expression changed, bland, worried, angry.  He knelt down beside me and said quietly "What did she do to you...?" I turned away from him.  I hated when he saw me in this state, it made me feel weak.  My tears were already leaking onto the floor.  I felt Dippers fingers wrap around the handle, and take out the knife for me.

He didn't seem to care that I looked weak and useless.  He turned my head to look at him and whispered "I'll make sure this stops" my eyes got wide. I didn't want him to interfere he could just make it worse.  I'd rather deal with what I had, and not add on "N-no! I'm f-fine" I tried to tell him.  He just gave me a look, then took a towel and began to put pressure on the wound.  "Don't w-worry about m-me" Dipper looked back up. "I'll always worry" then he pulled me in and we shared a quick kiss. Easily, it was soothing and calmed me down.  He was so good at it, I wondered if he ever practiced.

I looked at his orb that was pinned on his collar.  I needed to get it somehow, but I couldn't just ask for it.  "H-hey uh... M-master?" I said barely able to open my mouth. He looked at me and his dull eyes looked to the left.  "Yeah?" He asked.  I took a deep breath, taking a breath very slowly trying to word a question together.  "H-how do you u-use your p-powers?" I asked.

He knew I knew exactly how, but I never actually knew... How.  I thought maybe leading into a conversation on it, I could have the ability to hold it. Dipper chuckled "Its easy, nerve sensing as long as its near the head it can know my thoughts. Then a little lift of the hand and a idea in the mind and my powers do it for me. Pretty cool huh?" He said, as his voice seemed to get deeper.  I nodded and caressed my hand on the orb.  His powers were like mine, but his had different capabilities.  "S-so its, t-telekenesis and t-things l-like that?" I asked confirming what I thought they were used for. He nodded and I sighed.

We both didnt say anything. Idiot! Ask to hold it! I told myself. Dipper let out a chuckle and said "You could just ask" I blushed, forgetting he could read minds. Did he know what I was trying to do? He would have mentioned it.

Dipper put his hand up, and slowly unattached the orb, it seemed smaller, a nice marble-like blue orb.  I let out my hand and he placed it on the center of my palm.  It was cold, and I felt the magic surging through it.  "T-this is a-amazing" I said aroused, touching it and moving it ever so slightly in my hand.  I looked up and saw he was just staring at me with lust.  "W-what?" I asked, a little frightened.  His eyes looked almost grey, his sanity seemed drained.  He caressed his hand on my cheek, and let his hand down to my wound.

As he touched it my blood was smothered on his fingers.  "M-Master please d-don't-" I began.  He lifted his hand and licked off the blood.  My eyes got wide.  "You know sweetie... I never do how adorable and delicious you were.. It makes me want more" I tried to move back but felt a surging pain in my abdomen as I moved.  "D-Dipper" I said not knowing what to say. I had to fight back, something was wrong.  Was the orb corrupting him like Bill said? It was really happening, he wasn't lying.

I grabbed Dippers shoulders and shook him "D-Dipper! Wake u-up!" I screamed, but it just sound like frantic whispers.  He licked his lips and crawled toward me like a hungry animal ready to pounce. I put my hand on the counter, and tried to pull myself up but I was frozen.  My body Stayed in place, but my heart seemed pounding out of my chest.  So I yelled for the only other person. I yelled for help, as loud as my lungs aloud me too.  "Mabel!"