Puppets

Wills POV

I got there, my head hurt a bit, for multiple reasons.  I felt weak almost, like I had nothing in me. But that didn't matter at the moment, I looked for Bill. Dipper looked at me "Um.. Where are we?" He asked, noticing it obviously wasn't his home. I hesitated "I-I just n-needed to stop h-here for something" I said softly. The teen nodded as if he understood. "Wait what are you doing here?" The teen asked. I turned around to see Mason, folding his arms in annoyance. "You think I was letting you go without me? I'm his master, I'm not risking losing him again, or being alone with you" he said pointing at Dipper in a type of disgust. I just sighed and started walking, the other two following behind me, while exchanging opposite looks.

I looked for any sign of Bill, a bit fidgety and not sure if it was worth it to go through with this. What was I even thinking? I would never hurt someone! But the urge lingered, and I needed to get rid of it.  This is for the better, I won't ever have to see them again.  Bill is dead, or unable to leave the nightmare realm at the least, soon Dipper will too.. This is good. Right?

I felt Mason, grab my hand and grip it tightly. I looked over but he just looked forward and walked with me as if it was nothing.  I looked back slightly scared. Soon I heard a soft monotone voice "So.. What do you need to do anyway? Will you have enough magic to even make it to softies dimension and ours?" Mason asked me, without looking but showing slight disgust at the mention of Dipper. "O-Oh um.." I couldnt help but notice how jealous Mason had become of Dipper, did something happen while I was.. Unconscious?  "Y-You'll see" was the only thing I could think of. Before he could interject and demand an answer from me, I heard someone else speak. "Leave"

We all turned and saw Bill standing behind us.  He had his head down, and was he.. Shaking?  "B-Bill!?" Dipper said in suprise, and started to shake too, but he didn't move. Wondering if this was even real. "Dipper come here, I need to get you out of here" Bill said quickly. I just smirked, chuckling a bit. "What? Why-" "Please, trust me" he interrupted.  Dipper looked back at me "Will, what's going on?" Mason asked, turning his head towards me aswell. I let go of his hand "D-Dipper, hes n-not real, c-come on l-lets get going" I said trying to play along. "No! Don't trust him! He wants to kill you!" Bill countered, his voice suddenly rising.  Dipper just looked astonished "Will would never hurt anyone!" He said unconvinced. "Dipper, please!" Bill pleaded. 

Dipper started to get away from Bill "Trust no one" his shaky breath said.  "You've always been a trickster. How do I know you're not lying again?" Bill started to walk Towards him, but Dipper started walking back the farther he got. Soon bumping into Mason. He hissed when he was touched by his counterpart.  "D-Dipper he m-might hurt you!" I said. Just a bit closer... Dipper looked at me, on the verge of tears again "Trust no one.. Trust no one. I just want to get out of here!" He cried. "I-Ill get y-you out! P-Promise!" "No he's lying!" Bill countered.  Mason butted in "Will, just take the twig home" he said, meaning the more childish version of him. I nodded and walked towards Dipper putting a hand on his shoulder. "Let's get y-you h-home" I said. But my voice was slightly happy but intimidating? I smirked. Bill saw me and ran towards me "Not so fast!"

He yelled then ran forward to tackle me. I had already planned for this. Though I was terrified out of my mind, I put a barrier around us. It wouldn't last very long, but enough time if I moved quickly. Mason looked at me "Will, what are you doing?" He asked. I wrapped my arm around Dippers throat, and he started to try and get out, squirming slightly. "I-I.." I didn't just want to do it out of nowhere. They would try and stop me.  But they couldn't. I didn't know what I was thinking, what I planned to do. But as I looked at Bill, the rage built up in me. 

"Th-This.. This is wh-what you deserve" I said. Mason looked at me weird, Dipper was shaking, and Bills eyes widened. "Don't do this Will..." He said. "D-Dont even try t-to stop me!" I hissed. "You p-put this on y-yourself!" "William. Stop it" Mason said. I looked at him and shook my head "Y-You don't understand-" "I don't need to understand, this isn't going to fix anything!" He interrupted.  The barrier started to shatter.  Tears slowly streamed down my cheeks, I went to take off my arm. But when I did, he fell to the ground.

In the time I took to contemplate this. I had choked him to death.

Sorry I took so long, to post again, and Im sorry this was shorter than normal! I'll post again, promise!