Ashes

Wills POV

I was folding the twins laundry. Neatly folding their clothes and putting them in two different piles.  I felt exhausted, tired.  But I wasn't aloud to stop working.  Dippers instructions to me were strict.

I couldn't get it out of my head, I didn't know if I loved him, it was all so quick!  I couldn't decide on the spot, I needed time. But.. I hurt Dipper. I haven't seen him all night. It made me want to cry, I knew I couldn't but a tear dropped down onto one of Mabels folded blouses.  I wiped my eyes and tried to make no sound.  I wanted to stop everything, but the chains prevented a lot of my powers.  I wanted to go back and tell Dipper that I did loved him, I loved him with all my heart. I loved my abuser... It didn't make any sense.

I tilted my head and looked at the floor. I whispered to myself "I-I love you Mason..." Thinking maybe he could hear me. Maybe he could hear my soft voice.  But of course he couldn't.

Once I finished the laundry I picked up Mabels basket and put it on Dippers. After I had to neatly place all their clothes in their dressers. I picked up both baskets and looked around the side to see where I was going.

I walked up the stairs and walked down the hallway, ahile walking I heard faint glass objects breaking.. What was that? I asked myself. I gently set down the basket and walked toward where the sound came from.  I heard a loud yell of frustration that made me pick up my pace.  I walked up to the door of Dippers study, then listened as he breathed heavily.

I did this to him? This is how bad I hurt him? I put my hand on his door and slid down it, placing my head on it.  "I-Im so sorry Dipper.." I said quietly.  I began to softly cry from the other side.  I heard the screaming stop, everything on the other side got quiet. "Did he hear me?" I shut myself up, trying not to whimper.  I heard walking then a slow slide down the door. I knew Dipper got on his knees and then I heard him put his head on the door. Why didn't he open the door? Why didn't he punish me like he said he would?

I heard his voice from the other side of the door.  "I'm sorry Will. I'm sorry for everything...". I put my hand on my mouth. Dipper would never apologize for anything, he has no emotions... There was no denying it, I loved him now. I was positive.

I got up and speed walked down the hallway.

Once I got into Mabel and Dippers room with the laundry, Mabel walked up to me and splashed some type of liquid all over me.  I covered my face, then my nose caught a wiff of the horrid stench.  "You took forever!" She yelled. She punched my cheek where it had the cut from Dipper and I fell on my knees.  "Why was my brother screaming!? Did you do it!?" I looked up at her, and my eyes became damp. She knew it was me then.

She grabbed my hair and a match. Then she dragged me down to the cellar. I didn't cry or plead her to stop.

She kicked me down.  Then she lit the match with the side of her shirt.  It was lit with a tiny flame.  "You'll regret hurting him"  Then with no warning she threw the match at me, and my body set on fire. It spread across everywhere.  I screamed in agonizing pain.

Mabel gritted her teeth then left the room, locking the door.

Dippers/Masons POV

I didn't know what I was doing. I needed to stop staring into nothing and losing sleep over this, there wasn't a point. Why did I expect Will to love me? I hurt him! I abused him! I use him as my servant! I can't keep acting so harsh on him, I have to stop acting like he means nothing. He means everything.  Will didn't even exactly say no to me, he wasn't sure and it hurt me? I didn't give him a choice on whether to love me or not.  It gave me a pain in my chest.

I stood up from the door and rubbed my eyes, barely able to keep them open.  I opened the door and saw Mable walking towards me.  She stopped and said "Did he hurt you!?" I was confused but understood she was talking about Will. "Mabel don't worry about it-" I said in my casual bored voice trying to cover my pain.  "Did he!?" She asked again.  I looked away and nodded.  "Good, then I did the right thing" she said sternly.  I looked back at her, my eyes suddenly full of fear. I grabbed her shoulders "What did you do!?" I asked as my eyes. "Why do you care? He's just our slave" she replied. "Where is he!?" I yelled.  "Jeez! In the cellar, I set him on fire" she said.  My eyes widended. Without another word I pushed her aside and ran toward the cellar. Hearing Mabel call after me. "He's immortal! He'll be fine!" But I didn't stop. I couldn't. Will was in trouble.

As I got closer to the cellar I heard loud screaming.  I picked up my pace and yelled "Will I'm coming!"  I turbed the corner and burst open the cellar door. I saw Will curled up in a little ball, fire all around him, he was screaming and would be crying if it wasn't so hot.

I ran towards him and used my magic to put out the flames. I slid on my knees and immediately hugged Will.  He had stopped screaming when the flames went out. His clothes were black and his skin was covered in ashes.  He held him tightly and buried his face in my chest.  He was crying now, I didn't mind, I just held him close and let him soak my clothes with his tears.  We were both quiet for a long time, all that could be heard was Wills soft crying.

I held him closer and said quietly "I can't believe I wasn't here to protect you..."  Will looked up at me. His eyes were red all around, while my eyes had a black line under them.  Then with nothing more. He pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back but was surprised he even thought of doing this. He didn't love me. Right as I said that, he pulled away centimeters from my face. "Y-yes I do.." He whispered.  "I do l-love you" Then I gave him a small smirk  "I love you too Will" then we pulled out faces together for another kiss. Holding each other in our arms. Not daring too let go.  Afraid if we did, something would happen.  But I knew nothing could, he didn't just belong to me anymore. We belonged to each other.

OMAI GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I FIGURED OUT A WAY TO MAKE WILL LOVE DIPPER.  Okay, first of all. You're probably wondering how the entire manor wasn't burnt down? Well the cellar is completely cement, unless it somehow got to the door it could happen, but fire usually doesn't stretch across a cement surface.  Also, don't worry my children the story isn't over yet~