Punishments

Just a warning from this point on there will be a lot of gore and abuse. :3

Wills POV

Dipper threw me into the cellar, angered.  "How could you cry in front of MY audience!? You made a fool of me and my sister!" He yelled.  Mable was still at the tent, talking to her many fans.  But Dipper took me back to punish me, enraged by my emotional outburst. 

I looked down and began to cry.  "I-I'm sorry M-Master" I whimpered but he scoffed. "Sorry isn't enough" He snapped, then he walked up to me and backhanded me, pushing me down to the floor.  He grabbed a knife and walked up to me.  I held my breath as he sliced my throat. Blood trickled down my neck as I gave a whimper in pain. He then took the knife and shoved it into my abdomen. Again and again he took out and shoved it back in.  Then he used his powers and threw me to the wall.  My chains picked up and my arms and were attached to the wall.  I sat there now helpless to his torture.  "M-master please..." I pleaded but he didn't want to hear it. He tightened my cuffs until they dug into my wrists, making indents that began to bleed out.  Then hit my head with the handle of a sword and shoved the blade into my leg.  He knelt down in front of me as I let out a cry in pain. Dipper put a hand on my cheek as he looked at me with a dark stare.  "You're such a crybaby" he said.  "When Mabel gets back, she'll punish you as well. You deserve it" he told me.  I don't know why he bothered to warn me, I already knew. He smirked and sliced the knife across the side of my neck, then started at the top of my shoulder down stopping before it went too far. Cutting through the fabric of my clothing.  His face was dark, and seemed crazy almost.  His eyes looked like he hasn't sleept and his face was straight.  His lips curled and he gave me a devious smile which made me scream in fear.  He grabbed a bat and began to wack me with it. Over and over.  It stung and seemed to break my bones, cracking them and having blood fly out everywhere as I screamed in pain.
Soon, he threw the bloody bat aside and held up my chin with a finger. I thought he would tell me I was worthless, or something like that. He smiled and got closer to me, he seemed too close.  His face was once again straight and he locked eyes with me.  I couldn't look away, Mesmerized but terrified at the same time.

"M-master what are y-you-" "Shut up" Dipper said. Before I could react his lips connected with mine.  It was a soft tender kiss, for a long amount of time.  His lips were so soft and warm.  His eyes were closed and my eyes were wide open.  He didn't let go, instead he wrapped his arms around my back and continued to kiss me.  Surrendering I kissed him back, my hands still chained we moved our heads to deepen the kiss.  Dipper was now on my lap, a hand on the back of my head.  He finally broke the kiss for air.  My eyes were wide, and I stared at him.

There were no words for what he just did to me.  I didn't expect it, this would have never happened. It couldn't have, Dipper thinks nothing of me.  He pulled my head in and whispered in my ear. "You belong to me" He took a moment and added, "You don't. Have a choice" My eyes filled with tears, and he let my hands come down.  Dipper stood up and looked down at me. Then with nothing more, he walked out of the room.

HEYYYYY- I told you it would come soon enough. Sorry I hurt Will so much, the poor innocent smol bean ;-; Also sorry this was such a short chapter, I'll make the next one longer (or try too)