Team 7

When Iruka sensei was finished he told the teams to wait for their new sensei’s. However everyone is already gone so now it’s just my team left. I’m staying at the back so they don’t know I’m here man I hate people. Looking at the other three I see Sasuke sitting at a desk but I can’t see his face since his back is towards me. Naruto is putting a bored eraser in the door, laughing like the knuckle head he is and Sakura is scolding him.

“Naruto, do you really think our sensei is stupid enough to fall for that?” whenever she talks I feel the urge to rip my ears off, I mean she’s so annoying.  Just as she finishes that sentence a hand comes through the door with a head not far above it. Sadly enough when he opens the door the eraser falls on his head, what catches my eye is that he has a mask on the bottom half of his face and his headband over his eye man he’s freaky just like the others in my team.

“My first impression... you’re all idiots.” No fair, he can’t even see me... I hope. “Wait, weren’t there meant to be four of you?” yep he can’t see me and I take that as a queue to make myself known.

“Yeah but the other girl never shown up. What was her name again?” with that the pink head started to think.

“I’m right here.” I state after making it half way across the classroom. When I make it to the others at the front I turn to Sakura. “And the name’s Killua.” Everyone looks at me surprised, even the sensei.

“All of you meet me on the roof as soon as possible.” With that our new sensei poofed away, only leaving smoke in the spot he was just standing. Great, now I got to go to the roof as well, I hate this team already.

When we all made it to the roof we sat on some stairs with sensei leaning on a metal fence in front of us.

“Right, everyone let’s get to know each other.” Sakura and Naruto pull confused faces while me and Sasuke have no reaction, I really hate you duck butt Sasuke. “You know, likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams for the future.” Well that limits what the others can say... good job sensei you finally did something good.

“WAIT! It’s only fair if you go first.” And you can guess who that loud mouth response came from... yes, the one and only Naruto, god he needs a mute button.

“Alright, my name is Kakashi Hatake, likes and dislikes... I don’t feel like telling you... my hobbies... not important... my dreams... never thought about it.”

“All he told us was his name.” Sakura whispered to Naruto.

“Right you first.” He points to the loud mouth.

“I’m Naruto Uzumaki, I like Ramen. I dislike the 3 minutes you have to wait to make ramen. My hobbies are pranks and my dream is to become hokage, believe it!” Well I can’t say I expected anything else from him.

“You, pinkie.” Sakura’s turn, I bet everything she says is to do with Sasuke.

 “I’m Sakura Haruno, what I like is...” she sneaks a peak at Sasuke.” well it’s really a who” once again she looks at duck butt but this time she giggles, that girl has problems. “My hobbies are” She looks at him and blushes, at least she was quiet “my dream for the future is” Now she looks at Sasuke and squeals, that girl needs help.  “I HATE NARUTO AND KILLUA” well I love you too (note the sarcasm), so with that said Naruto starts to anime cry. Next he points to duck butt.

 “I’m Sasuke Uchiha; I dislike a lot of things. I don’t like much, my hobbies are my priorities and I don’t have a mere dream because I will make it a reality, I will restore my clan...” Strange when he says that he looks at me through the side of his eyes and his cheeks are painted a light pink, he looks back to normal and I pretend not to notice, though I know sensei noticed too while the others were oblivious to it. Then he carries on talking “and I will kill a certain someone.” This is where Naruto gets scared because he thinks duck butt’s talking about him.

“Okay your turn,” he points at me and I give a blank face in return.

“I’m Killua Zoldyck, my likes are water, flowers and animals. My dislikes are anything loud,” I glare at Sakura and Naruto so they know I’m on about them. “Anyone who hurts innocent people and basically having too many people know that I’m around. My hobbies are training and helping the innocent and my dream for the future is to become a great ninja.”