They don't understand

After everything that has happened I’m happy to say that we’re on our way back to the Konohagakure village. I really didn’t expect it to be this hot in a forest, heat waves really are random. Sakura and I decided to just wear vest tops and shorts while the boys take their tops off and carry their bags in their hands. Hey, I’m not complaining. While we walk Sasuke and I keep quiet, like always, Minato and Kakashi are talking. For some reason Sakura is not just talking but flirting with Naruto. So she constantly breaks him down and now he has the fourth Hokage as a dad she suddenly likes him. How has no one figured her out yet? 
“Oh Naruto, you’re so amazing.” She purposely makes her voice sweet while holding on to his arm… a bit too close for my comfort. I don’t know why but there’s this weird… fire in me? I just want to rip off her head and feed it to killer fish! “Naruto, we should be around each other a lot more.”
“THAT’S IT!” Everyone turns to me and my sudden outburst. I heavily stamp my feet as I walk in front of Sakura. “Everyone else may not notice what you’re doing but I do and I want you to stop it, right now!” She looks angry, I guess I’m right.
“What the hell?! Why are you accusing me of doing something wrong?!”
“Because it’s obvious! Throughout our whole time at the academy he had a crush on you, everyone knew that but you always pushed him away like trash! Now he has a famous dad, you’re suddenly flirting with him! I’m not an idiot! Now stop using him!” She lets go of his arm and takes a step towards me, the fact I’m smaller than Naruto doesn’t help me look stronger than her.
“You are such a b**ch! You know I liked Sasuke, I done what I could to be noticed, then you come in as little miss perfect and he can’t keep away! You say you’re tired of me but you’re the one that being a b**ch!”
“Excuse me! How the F**k am I little miss perfect when you’re the one that has to be the best! No other girl is allowed to be noticed because YOU want the attention! You’re just a prissy, idiotic attention wh*re!”
“Says the one! You think that if you mention your family that everyone will come to make you feel better! Their DEAD! None CARES! Stop acting so f*cking innocent!” This puts me over the top, I know the others are talking but all I can hear is my blood pumping in my ears. I know I need to calm down so I go to walk away. “HEY! I’M NOT DONE!” Sakuras’ voice puts me past my breaking point. I turn around fast with more force than needed.
“YOU’RE NOT DONE? GUESS WHAT, I AM!” I undo my headband and hold it in my hand. “I AM SICK AND TIRED OF MY LIFE! I USED TO BE NORMAL AND QUIET BUT EVER SINCE I GOT THIS DAMN THING EVERYTHING HAS GONE HAYWIRE! I’M DONE WITH YOU! I’M DONE WITH EVERYTHING THAT’S GOING WRONG! AND I’M DONE WITH BEING A NINJA!” I throw my headband to the ground with enough force to create a hole in the ground. 
“Killua,” Naruto comes towards me with an expression as soft as his voice.
“NO!” He backs away a little scared. “NOBODY UNDERSTANDS! YOU THINK WHAT I’VE SHOWN IS WHAT I FEEL! IT’S NOT EVEN CLOSE!” I feel my hair start to change black and my eyes dulling to grey. “WHAT I SHOW IS NOTHING COMPARED TO HOW I FEEL! BUT NONE OF YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND!” My chakra builds up and up but it’s not its usual blue colour, now my chakra is black like a shadow. “ALL OF YOU EITHER HAD OR HAVE A FAMILY! I THOUGHT I HAD MY BROTHER BUT HE JUST USED ME! I NEVER HAD A FAMILY AND NOW I NEVER WILL!” As my anger increases so do my powers. The earth starts shaking, dark clouds start to form and electricity forms around me. “I HATE IT BUT I CARRY ON! I HIDE IT! I SPEND EVERY DAY NOT KNOWING WHAT IT’S LIKE TO HAVE A LOVING FAMILY! I REMEMBER BEING ABUSED! BEING LIED TO! BEING ALONE!”
“ENOUGH!” I open my eyes to see a pure black wolf, his yellow eyes staring at my, now black, eyes. “Killua, calm down.” His voice is softer now but I don’t want to hide it any more.
“NO!” My anger doesn’t lower a single bit.
“Killua!” His voice is stern as he approaches me, this scares me a little and my elements start to fade. The earth no longer shakes, the clouds turn light before disappearing completely and the electricity goes away, leaving my raging, black chakra to surround me alone. “Very good, now how long has it been since you had a proper rest?” I shrug my shoulders; it really has been a while since I had a drama free rest. He walks over to a tree and lies down but keeps his heads up. “You need a proper rest, it should help you calm down. Come over here.” I follow his simple instruction; I walk over to him, lie down and rest my head on his soft stomach. Not soon after I fall into a deep, dreamless sleep.