Best friends

Damon P.O.V
Once I finally get Killua to sleep I look at her scared companions.
“W-what are you?” The blond child points at me while screaming his head off, luckily the older blond quiets him down.
“First of all I’m not a ‘what’ I’m a ‘who’, secondly my name is Damon and thirdly I am Killuas’ teacher.”
 “What do you mean teacher?” The older blond seems really clam… and powerful.
“I mean that she holds a certain power and it’s my job to teach her how to control it.”
“Why do you teach her?”
“I have taught all generations that have inherited this power.”
“Even Silva?”
“Yes, Silva was an honourable man; he wouldn’t keep quiet about his friend. What was his name again?”
“Minato?”
“Yes, that was his name.” The older blond smiled; he looks like the picture that Silva shown me, he must be Sivas friend. We all look at Killua as her chakra finally fades away and her hair colour turns back to normal. “Killua,” I poke her with my nose to try and wake her up. “Time to wake up kido.” My voice is soft as her eyes flutter open, yep; their normal colour.
“What?” Her voice is like a child’s; she must have been in a deep sleep.
“Killua,” she turns to me while sleepily rubbing her eyes, “you need to learn how to control your temper. I know you think you have but you haven’t, I’ll take my leave now.” I bow my head to everyone before dissolving into the ground and landing in my home world.

Killua P.O.V
Once Damon leaves I look at the others, they’re looking at me, waiting to see what I do. I must have really freaked them out. I look down, pick up my headband and walk towards the village; it would be a good idea for me to just not talk until I’ve had a full night sleep. Soon enough they walk behind me and I can feel their eyes on the back of my neck. The walk back is quiet and depressing, I can hear whispering behind me but I don’t want to hear them talk about me. I carry on walking until I see feet near mine; I look up to see Sakura. Without warning she takes me in a hug and whispers to me.
“I’m sorry, best friends?” She still wants to be friends? I can’t help it, I feel my eyes tear up and I hug her back.
“B-be- best f-fr-iend-s… I’m s-so s-so-ory!” I hug her tighter as I talk through tears, she hugs me tighter before we separate. She smiles at me and I smile at her, whipping away my tears. She puts her arm through mine and we walk ahead of the boys, talking about anything that comes to mind