Chapter 25

Clementine POV

The next morning I woke up and got ready to go to Nash's house so we could go to the airport. He was finally flying to Los Angeles today and he was gonna be gone for a few weeks. Doing Magcon with Cameron, Shawn, Jack and Hayes was going too, well at least I had Skylynn and Will to hang out with these holidays. I got to Nash's house and found him putting suitcases in the boot of the car. "Hey Nash" I said and he turned around and gave me a hug. "I can't believe your leaving today" I said hugging him, "you can Skype me while I'm gone" he said pulling away from me.

"Okay" I said resting my head on his chest as his arms wrapped around me, "coming with us to the airport?" Nash asked and Will walked up to us. "Come on Nash lets go, Clementine you coming?" Will asked and I nodded hopping in the back seat with Nash and Hayes sat up front with Will. "You guys looking forward to Magcon!" Will asked and both Nash and Hayes nodded, "yea I can't wait" Hayes said and I looked over seeing Nash looking out the window.

---skip drive to airport---

We got to the airport and unpacked the bags from the car, after that we went to meet up with the boys. Walking into the airport we went to check in and then find our flight terminal, "flight VA- 384 passengers please make your way to gate 9 thank you" the announcer said and off we all went. Waiting in the lounge I was watching the planes fly in and out of the airport, then the final call for Nash's flight was announced.

"Flight V8-384 is now boarding" the announcer said and I saw the boys all stand up and fix their bags. I hugged each of them and then gave Nash and Shawn the longest hugs, when I let go I felt empty. I watched as they all made their way to line up and show there boarding passes then they passed through the gate doors and then that was the last time I saw Nash Grier but not for the last time.