The Red-Nosed Reindeer

3rd Person POV
It was night and the street lights lit. There was a cafe and you can see a group of friends celebrating.

"Here's to us, the Moonlit Black Cats!" A boy yelled and hold is cup high as his friends did the same.

While this happened there were two familiar players standing side by side with sweat drops.

They were Kirito and (Y/n).

One of the friends turned to them. "And here's to Kirito and (U/n), the ones who saved our lives!"

"Cheers!" They yelled.

(Y/n) still sweat drop and Kirito awkwardly said, "Ch-Cheers..."

Then they all thanked them for saving their lives.

"I-It was nothing." (Y/n) said and took a sip from her drink.

One of the friends, who was the only girl, looked at them with sadness. "I was really scared. So when you guys came to save me, it made me so happy." She wiped her eyes.

"S-Sure.." Kirito calmly said.

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes and kept drinking. (ITS NOT ALCOHOL!!!)

It was really nothing...

Then a guy came to Kirito and whispered. "I know this is really rude of me to ask, but what level are you and (U/n) on?"

(Y/n) spit out her drink, shocked with the question.

Kirito thought for a moment. "Level 20 or so." He lies and unknown to them, Kirito is level 40 while (Y/n) is level 39.

"You guys are not that much higher than us, and yet you two are solo players...or in a party."

"Or a couple.." One of them mumbled but (Y/n) heard.

"Like hell!" (Y/n) glared and had a small blush on her face.

Like I would date him!

"Keita, you don't need to be so polite." Kirito looked at Keita who had brown hair and red armor. "We're just allies that are solo players. We're targeting isolated enemies. It isn't that efficient."

"Oh...oh, I see. In that case, (U/n), Kirito, sorry to spring this on you two all of a sudden, but how about joining our guild?"

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes.

I don't think joining will be a good idea since we're lying about our level.

"The only player who can handle the vanguard is our mace user, Testsuo." Keita pointed out. He walked over to the girl that thanked him and (Y/n). "This one's name is Sachi." He patted her head slowly. "I'm thinking that she switch to be a sword-and-shield wielder so she can cover the front line. But she says that she isn't really sure how. Think you two can teach her?"

'Sachi' pouted, "Come on! Don't make me sound so useless." She stepped away from Keita. "I'd be too scared if you suddenly tell me to fight in the vanguard."

Keita laughed a little. "Just hide behind your shield."

"I swear! You've always been such a scaredy-cat." One of the guys called out.

Sachi puffed her cheeks and her friends laughed.

Keita looked at the two and said, "See, in real life, all of our guild members belong to our school's PC Research Club. Oh, hey, don't worry though...You two are sure to fit in right away. For sure!"