The Black Swordsman and The (F/c) Swordswoman

3rd Person POV
It was dark and a little girl was panting with exhaustion. She was against the tree and had her sword ready. Her dragon pet called to her and saw that there were more gorilla monsters. One attacks her but she flips and dodges. She dodged another attack and her dragon healed her. She tried to grab a healing item but realizes she was out of it. A gorilla hit hurt and she landed against a tree. Her sword out of reach leaving her with nothing. She tried looking for a way out but nothing. Gorilla was about to attack her but her dragon got in the way. It landed in the ground hurt and it's HP going to zero.

"Pina!" The girl crawled to her pet 'Pina'. "Pina...Pina!"

The dragon whines with pain but stops when it started to glow.

"Pina..." The girl's eyes widen and her hand tried to reach for Pina. "Pina..." She grabs her and holds Pina. "Pina...Pina!" Her pet then disburse into blue shards leaving a feather behind.

Her eyes widen and didn't know what to do. A gorilla got ready to kill her and she turned slowly with tears in her eyes. Then all gorillas disburse into shards. The girl then looks at two players with swords out and a emotionless expressions.

They were (Y/n) and Kirito.

She panted and started crying. "Pina..." She takes Pina's feather. "Don't leave me all alone." She started crying more. "Pina!"

Kirito and (Y/n) put away their swords. Their expressions soften.

"What's that feather?" Kirito asked.

The little girl kept crying but answered, "It's Pina. My best...friend"

They both were shocked. "You're a beast tamer?" (Y/n) asked.

Kirito looked at the little girl. "We're sorry...we weren't able to save your friend."

She shakes her head. "No...it was stupid of me. For thinking that I could make it through the forest on my own...for being so arrogant!" The girl looks at them with tears. "Thank you both so much...for saving me."

(Y/n) walks to her. "Does that feather happen to have an item name?" She asks and kneels sat by her.

The girl pressed the icon and realizes that it says 'Pina's Heart'. She starts crying again.

"Hey, don't cry. If Pina's Heart is still here, there's a chance you can revive it." (Y/n) said and the girl looks at her.

"Really?" She asked and (Y/n) softly smiles and nods.

"On the south side of floor 47, their's a field dungeon called the Hill of Memories. We've heard that the flower that blooms at its top is an item for reviving familiars." (Y/n) answers softly.

The girl smiles but looks down. "Floor 47..."

Kirito kneels by (Y/n). "If you cover our expenses, we'd be glad to go for you..." He rubs his neck. "But the familiar's master has to be there or the flower won't bloom."

She turns to him. "I'm very grateful just to have the information! If I work hard to raise my level, then someday..."

Kirito interrupts her. "Pina can only be resurrected up to three days after its death."

The girl gasp and looks at the feather sadly. "No way...All because of me...I'm so sorry Pina."

Kirito stood up and turns away from her. "Don't worry. You have three days." He went through the main menu. "This equipment should be good for a boost of five or six levels. We're going with you, I think it should all work out."

The girl stood up. "Why would you guys do all this for me?"

Kirito looked away from her. "If you promise not to laugh, I'll tell you." He rubs his head.