Fangirl Overload

~Sappfire's P.O.V~

"You don't even understand how excited I am right now!" Minne said practically jumping up and down on the driver's seat.

"Trust me, I think I do. And calm down a bit, we might get in an accident and never be able to meet them." I said teasingly, looking out the window. We were currently minutes away from arriving at the 'High School Musical' concert they were having here in our area.

After a couple of minutes, the theater started to come into view. I have to admit, I was pretty excited myself, just trying to keep it inside. I doubt that will last though...

"I can't believe we're here now!" Minne said, parking into the lot. I don't think I've ever seen her this excited before. We unbuckle our seatbelts and rush out, Minne locking the car in the process. Before we entered, we quickly turned to eachother and practically communicated through the squeals coming out of our mouths.

When we got inside, it was pretty packed, so we had to settle into the seats that probably was the most far away from the stage you could be. Bummer, I know.

"Hey, at least we got seats!" I yelled over the amount of fans screaming inside the theater.

Barely a minute passed when the screams started to get louder (if that was even possibe), it was starting and we were now beyond excited.

Before Minne could even take out her phone, the crew of 'High School Musical' started coming out onto the stage. There was one person that Minne (and me too, I guess) looked forward most to meeting though...

"Hey everybody!" There he was...the guy that Minne could practically not stop talking about on the whole car trip here.

-Minne's P.O.V.-

I couldn't believe...

There, live and in person was the guy of my dreams...Zac Efron (A.K.A. Troy)! Eeeeeee! There was no stopping the fangirling now!

I didn't even hear what the rest of them said before they began singing 'What Time Is It?'! One of my most favorite songs! All I could do was focus on Zac at the moment...

~Sapphire's P.O.V.~

Woah, I swear...Minne was practically in a trans of some sort just staring at Zac. She sure does love that boy. Then it happened...while I was watching them sing, I noticed Zac's head turn towards the spot Minne and I were seating in and...

-Minne's P.O.V.-

Did Zac and me just...make eye contact? I'm not lying when I say this, but I'm pretty sure Zac and I were staring at eachother for a good five seconds. He was practically singing to me! EEEEEE! This is officially the best day...of my life.

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed that little filler-in of the story and keep checking, for there are more chapters to come! :)