she will not stop!

sorry, i dont write much, or have good grammer.

and i dont update fast. 😊

here to make you feel better have a slice of pizza.🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

Minne's pov

you know the feeling when you are just annoy of you bff, because she wont stop talking about something that just happen.

Well i am in that situation, Sappy just meet Niall something(i forgot his last name) and she is going crazy about it. i so not get her at all. okay, maybe i do freak out but not as much as her.

okay back to what is happening now, we are heading to home since we have finish our shopping. and i just slap my bff back to reality, and now she is yelling at me slash thanking me for helping her not embaress herself any further, but to me she is still embarressing herself, because she is yell. well as she yells, i got a text message, from Zac,( you could say i have been texting him for the pass two weeks since we meet him at the concert.

Zac" you want to go out to a basketball game with me tonight."

Me" i dont know, what about Sapphire, she just met her crush, she could have a mega ouburst"

Zac" Sapphire, your friend? well, a friend of mine just met his (dream girl), so he can hang with her."

Me" yes, my friend! and really, who! that would be great!"

Zac" my friend Niall. yay, we can go!!!!!"

Me" Niall? as in the Niall from the band thingy."

Zac" yes, as in that Niall." Why?

Me" cool and no reason. "

Zac" well i got to go get dress to impress a girl."

Me" bye, and another girl is going?

Zac" no it you, and bye. dress pretty!

Me" 😃 "

cliffhanger! hahahaha😈