A Day With You

~Sapphire's P.O.V.~

You know those days where you just wake-up and feel happy for no particular reason? Yeah...I'm definitely not having one of those days.

I just woke-up and I'm feeling terrible, mentally of course. I'm not even sure if he's upset or confused...maybe confused. Why would he be upset? I mean, I hope he's not upset. Ugh! I'm literally just laying in bed, staring at the ceiling, just thinking. I need to talk to him.

It's 9am, I think he should be awake. I grab my phone that's just laying there on the duvet and go to my messages. What do I even message him? Great, I'm probably making a big deal out of nothing. Ummm...

*Morning! You're probably busy or something, but...can I talk to you?*

There! Sent! Wow, now I regret sending that. Why do I have to be so...awkward? Probably dramatic is the word...I dislike myself?

Ding!

Nialler: Hey saph! Sure i'm good after recording, wanna meet up?

*Yeah, the park okay?*

I pull the duvet off and walk over to my closet. Casual, just dress casual. I decide on a pair of black skinny jeans and a plaid button-up, along with a white tank for underneath.

Ding!

Nialler: The one from before? Sure 10 alright

*Definitely. Talk to you soon then*

An hour to get ready...

I leave my clothes on the bed and walk over to the bathroom to freshen up. I finish up and make a turn for the kitchen to get something to eat. I find that nobody is a awake and settle for some cereal. Frosted Flakes here I come!

*

I put away my bowl and spoon, and go to my room to get ready.

*

I have my clothes on and I'm now left with my hair...let's see. Ponytail will do.

"Oh yeah! Phone!" I remember as I'm heading out of my room. I grab it from my bed, getting some money and my earphones from my desk on the way.

"Sapphire?" I hear someone call behind me. I turn around to see Taylor in her pajamas, probably just woke-up.

"Hey Taylor!" I say hugging her quickly. I didn't know she slept over last night.

"I'm just gonna meet up with a friend, I'll be back later!" I say, walking over to the front door, putting on my converse.

"A friend?" Taylor says, probably wide awake now, lifting an eyebrow.

"Yes." I say, already blushing just thinking about Niall.

"Can you tell Ash that I'll just message him when I'll come home?" I ask Taylor.

"Uh yeah, sure. You need a ride?"

"No, it's fine. I'll just walk." I say, opening the door.

"Oh okay, bye Sapphire! Tell me how it goes!"

"Byeee!" I say, closing the door behind me. I check my phone, 9:45.

In five minutes tops! I arrive at the park and take a seat at a bench. I look around the park to see if he's here yet before plugging my earphones in...

"She's watching the taxi driver he pulls away. She's been locked up inside her apartment a hundred days. She says, "Yeah, he's still coming just a little bit late.

He got stuck at the laundromat washing his cape..."

-Niall's P.O.V.-

Sapphire: Definitely. Talk to you soon