second day

Minne's pov

Noon...........

Wakey! Wakey!  Wakey!

*groan*

"what time is it?" i groan.

"time to get up, baby girl!" a dude's voice said

"im up!" i groan back.

i slowly got up and head to my bathroom, i took a short shower, got out and get ready for my second day of school! i head out to the living room to find Tay cooking.

"hey, morning, where is fixy?" i ask.

"oh, he left, he said he had some work back in the shop!" Tay reply handing me a plate of bacon and a smoothe.

i finish, put my plate in the sink and grab my stuff said good bye to Tay and off to school, in my crappy car.

i hate this car. i got in and to school i go to.

"hey, morning, you dont seem to be happy?" Jax said.

"na, i am fine, i just hate my stupid car." i said.

soon the bell rang and i head to my theater class. it last till 3:00 and for today it was just an intro to what we will be doing in this class. At 3:00 i was tired...

"hey, how was class!" JAx and his friends said.

"hey, it was boring as hell!" i said.

"well, we are going to a cafe by here, then to practice for our daily dance. want to come?" Jacob ask.

" sure!" i reply.

we all got in our cars, well me and their truck. we hang until like 7:00pm, then i went to Zac's house since the guys were having a guys night out at Zac's house. While the girl had a girl thing. i already had my clothes for the night and next day.