A Busy Day

Minne's Pov

Well, Zac and Niall just left.......

So, now me, Sapphire, Ty, and Ash are trying to plan out what we have to do for the party.

"here is the list, of stuff needed!" Sapphire said.

"ok, how about me and Ty buy whats on the food list, and you and and Ash do buy the decrations." I suggested.

"well lets go!" Ty rush.

We are nowing heading to Ty's car(a black fearite.) "i call shot gun" yell Ash.

"No i get the seat, i am his sister!" I argue.

"Sorry, bro, sis before bros." Ty reply.

"Thank you bro, you the best!" i say huging him.

"Plus, you would give me the silent treatment!" Ty added.

"Just, drive, i want to get there before i die!" Sapphire and Ash, yelled.

Ty start the car and i turn on the radio and 1D came on so i turn the radio till it ended on Maroon 5.

Soon, we were arriving at the mall, and me and Ty were going toward the east side of the mall while the other two are going toward the west side.(east side is the grocery store, while the west is for shopping.

i think Sapphire and Ash first head to this store call beach.

"What the theme?" i ask.

"Paridise island" He reply.

When he said that i know the perfect things for it.

I went to aisle 5 and start dumping ribs, porks, and tons of tropical fruit. then we head to the drinks aisle and the two of us just start dumping random alcohols in there,(beers, Vodka, Whisky, wine and many other colored alcohols.

Then we dump a few boxes full of coke and sprite to mix with the alcohol, because Ty won't let me drink with out mixing it.

" So, sis, you really like that boy of yours?" Ty ask out of nowhere.

" what kind of question is that, and yea I like him!" I reply.

" well, I am going to have to meet him and get to now him first!" He added.

" what, why?" I Said practically yelling.

"First, because I am your brother and incharge of you, second, that boy of yours is a celebarity." He argue.

" fine!" I said still fustruated. " just get to know him tonight or whatever!"

" once mom and dad die, it like I lost my life!" I mumble to myself.

" sorry, sis, I know that you hate when I do this, but since it happen I am the adult and I have to protect you." He reply.

After that conversation, we head to the plastic silverware section and grab tons of cups. Then we head to grab the chips.

After like 2 hours of shopping, we were tired and were pushing three carts, well Ty was pushing it mostly. We then head to the mall food court to grab some food for lunch.

I head towards McDonald while Ty go find us a table. I got myself a kid meal,( I love those) and a #3 for Ty.

When I got to our table, I knowtz Sapphire was there with two carts too so, I rush over gave my bro his lunch and then hug my BFF. Then I open my new toy,( a stuff animal).

"Yay!!! I got the wolf!" I say jumping up and down.

" I don't get why, you love those so much!" Ash said out of nowhere.