water park

Minne pov

well you know when you are just laying on your bed thinking how bad you mess up. well that is what i am doing right now. i cant believe i kiss my bff's boyfriend. i got to stop drinking so much at partys.

i got off my fluffy bed and good thing found Sappy in the living room. i rush over and start begging for forgiveness.

"please, forgive me, i did know, mi was drunk!" i said begging for the tenth time now.(yea i keep count)

"get away from me, uhhhhh!" she said walking away.

"please!" i beg holding on to her leg now.

but she finially push me away, and now i am crawled in my room depress again. i dont cry but i do get drepress. she has leaft the house so i am home alone. i was taking a morning nap when, the door rang. i went to open it hoping it was Sappy but it wasnt. "oh, it is only you guys." i said in a disppointing voice.

"come on baby, cheer up!" Zac said

"but i lost my bff!" i repy.

"aww, poor princess, come here!" Tay said, pulling me in to a hug.

'now come on, get dress, we are going to Water Country!" Ty added.

"i dont feel like going!" i reply.

Zac lift me up on to his shoulder and head towards my room. "put me down" i said banging on his back.

As the other two follow us. He drop me on my bed and push me down. "ok, she is all yours!" Zac and Ty said leaving.

i was left with Tay. "ok lets see what you should wear!" she said looking through my closet. it was simple for her to find my bikini since i had all my clothes all organize. "ok, how about you wear this on, it so scream water park!" she said tossing me a bikini that was like my other one with the skirt but this one had the whole beach ball and floatys kind of design. "i guess, but i see it screaming beach more!" i reply now in a slightly better mood.

i head to my bathroom and shower so i would be way more fresh. i put it on and came out. "See, after you finish shower,a dnwear that dont you feel better!, now here is the shirt you got to put on." she said trying to cheer me up more which end up in my laughing a bit.

"i guess!" i said still laughing and putting on the green tank top.

"why are we going to water country any way?" i ask the own laying on my bed Tay.

"well, it is hot and i wanted to go to Water country, so there you go!" she reply, "ok, you ready to go?" she ask

"yea, and plus if i said no, you guys would just drag me!" i reply

"i guess that is true!" she reply.

then she got up and we were heading out to meet the boys so we could go.

we all got in to Tayler's car, " i call shot gun!" i yell running to her car.

i could see Ty running after and i end up winning, hahahahaha.

"Babe she took my seat again!" Ty whinne trying to get me out of my seat.

"come on, baby, just let her sit there, and plus you now get to talk to your new buddy!" Tay said patting his head and giving him a hug like a mother does to her baby!

i turn on the radio to find nothing good, so i put a disk in. to only take it back out, since it was me singing.

"why, did you take it out, it was great!" Zac said

"cause she thinks she has a bad voice!" Ty reply for me!

"what really then put it in!Please!" Zaz said trying to get the disk now.

"NO! i have a bad voice!" i said.

good thing we got there in just a few, he was about to listen to my voice.

i was still sad, so i still didnt talk much.

"come on, princess, relax, she isnt made at you, she just need time!" Ty said putting an arm around my shoulder!

"come we came to get your mind off thing, let have a fun time!" Tay said paying for the tickets.

we enter the place and, went our seperate ways to the change rooms.

me and Tay enter the girls changing room and she start changing in to her bikini since she said Ty was being a pervent at the house. (wow that sounds so much like my brother.)

she came out in a hawaiian theme bikini and we head out. just before we do i took off my top and we went to the lockers to meet up with the boys.

"hey, did you get the lockers." i ask

"nope, this time we thought to just get a wagon since you can park these in the baby strollar areas." Zac said pulling a medium size wagon behind him. i drop my shirt and towel in there like the others and we were off to the first ride. Me and Tay wait in line while the two boys put our flip flops and the wagon over at the strollers area.

"wow, are these floor hot, so glad they spray these floors." i said hopping alittle.

"yea, but they are still hot!" she reply while i nod.

while we wait in line the two boys were rubbing sunscreen on us, even though we wanted a tan. good thing when they finish it was our turn so i was able get wet. the four of us race down, it was epic.

 we contiue to the other rides and i was having an epic time. some of the rides were two people and i got to go with Zac. Soon it was getting late and we were on the last ride. it was the one that was call "the big daddy"

i always love riding it, and everytime would drag Sappy on it! well, not today i guess. we were waiting in line, when we heard whining, from a bit back in the lines. We all turn to find this........ (Sappy, Ash, Ashy, and Niall) the three was trying to get Sappy to line up for the ride.

"Sappy?" i yell getting everyones attention.

"what you doing here, i thought you did like water parks" i said running to hug her since she was at one of my favorite place right now.

After i was finish squishing her i drag her and the others to me and the other's spot and we all wait our turn i could tell she still havent forgave but, she was letting a easier. i was so glad. finially it was our turn and she was turning but i know as her bff i had to drag her on this. she was holding on to me and Niall the hold time. but i could tell she had fun on it.

"so do you forgive me?" i ask, after the ride.

she took a while but finially said yes to it. now we are bffs again , YAY!