Good luck Zac

Minne's Pov

Well, i guess, i somehow end up in my bed again. Cause i find myself in my bed again this morning.

I did my usual morning routine. afterward i head out to the living room, to find Ashy and Tay setting up the food and cooking it.

"i smell something good!" i say scarying the two.

"Here you go, sweet heart." Ashy said handing me my breakfast.

"Hey, where is Sappy?" I ask stuffing my mouth with food.

"Oh, she said something about going out to meet a friend." Tay said now sitting next to me eating.

"Oh, i am guessing it is Niall, she and him has some things to chat about." I added.

SLAM

"What the heck, you want to break my door!" i yell at the two bulls that almost broke my apartment door.

"Sorry, sis, just in a hurry to see our girls." the two said together.

"Arent you two just sweet, and any more of it i will barf!" i said, half happy half sick.

"Whatever!" the four reply.

"oh, and i am hanging with that boy you like today!" Ty added.

*oh no, is Zac ready?, will i every see him again?, Will i every get a boy friend?, .........................* Well as i blabbering in my mind, the boys were getting there food.

Then my iphone beep!

Zac: hey, babe, well me and your brother is hanging today!

Me: i know, you scared?

Zac: yes, so got any advice?

Me: be yourself! i am pretty sure you two got much in common!

"hey who you texting to sis?" Ty said scaring me. "who is Prince?"

"it no one, Ty!" I said pushing him away.

Zac: thanks, hope it works

Me: me too, if you need anymore advice, just text me!

Zac: kay, thanks and will do.

After a while later, Ashy drag Ash to go shopping. so it was down to the three of us. Well up untill Zac came!

right now the two have decided to go out and hang(Zac and Ty)

"good luck, babe!" i whisper to Zac.

"thanks!" he whisper back.

After the two left, was calm for a sec before i realize that i might not see Zac again.

*what am will happen. * i started to panick and walk back and forth.

"girl, chill! it will go well!" Tay said shaking me like crazy.

"ok, i am good, you can stop now!" i said getting dizzy and back to reality.

"Well, since we have nothing that we can do right now, you want to head for some shopping?" Tay said.

"uhhhhhh, not really!" i said about to run, because she will drag me, that the thing that is different from me.

"come on, it will get your mind off them!" She said draging me out the door.

The two of us got in Tay's car and was off to the mall!

I lay on the window still thinking of how the two's hang out is going.

"hey, princess, stop think, you will be fine, come on we are here!" Tay said get out of the car.