FOURTH OF JULY

Well as you know its fourth of july so my bff and i decided to write a nice fourth of july for our characters.

Minne' Pov

Well i just got woken up by the two most annoying boys yet. i really sometime hate my brother.

*i cant believe that my own brother would let his best friend, blow a horn in my face to wake me up.

Hornnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

"what the fuck!" i yell.

"what up princess, time to get up!" Ty said.

"you two are dicks!" i scream as i walk towards my bathroom and go take a shower.

I had just finish my shower and heading toward the living room.

"i smell Green eggs and Bacon!" i yell, so everyone knows i have arrive.

"here you go sweet heart!" Tay said handing me my breakfast.

i was just about to start eating when Ty enter the room, and then took a piece of bacon!"

"hey!" i say slapping his hand so he will drop my bacon.

"Owwwww!" "whats that for!" He reply rubing his hand.

"here babe!" Tay said handing Ty his own plate of food.

i took a piece of his bacon just for fun.

After our yummy breakfast, me, Ty, and Tay got kick out of the apartment, well Tay didn't get kick out. She is just coming with us to buy the food we needed for the fourth of july baraque tonight. She has to make sure, we buy the food and that we buy the food that is good.

So now we are heading towards Tay's car, since Ty didnt want to drive. "I call shot gun!" i yell running towards the car.

"No i get shot gun!" Ty yell running after me.

i stay seated in the seat.

"Babe, she wont let me sit in my seat!" Ty say pouting.

"Sorry, babe, but she did call it. and best friends before boyfriends!" She said patting him on the head like a mother does to her kids.

We soon arrive at the grocery store. Tay push us in , and made Ty push the cart.

"Hahahahahaha, you got to push the cart!" i laugh at Ty.

"Bully!" Ty whine pouting.

"Am not!" i cry!

"uhhhhhhhh, why dont you two stop acting like little kids!" Tay said, half yelling at us.

"She started it!" Ty said pouting.

"did not!" i complain back.

then we shut up because Tay was giving us death glares.

Soon, we were just picking out food we wanted, and having small chats.

"So, Princess, i heard that Mr. Protective over there has to meet with Zac for you to be able to be with him." Tay said suddenly.

"Yup!" I reply kind of sad.

"well if anything happens, i will be there for you." She said cheering me up a bit.

"thanks, Tay!!!" i thank her.

then my iphone ring and i got an message.

Zac: hey, happy fourth of July!

"hey is that Zac?" Tay said scaring me.

"Maybe!" i reply.

"You can tell me, i wont tell Mr. Protective over there!" she said smiling and pointing to Ty who is still looking for his perfect steak.