oh no

Weeks later..........

Minne pov 

Hey  ryder, can you hang? I ask him on the phone half crying.

What's wrong princess? He ask.

Can you just come! I whine.

Yea, be there in 5, he reply.

I sat in there on the ground and wait.

After a few he came. I got up and walk to his car. He open the door for me and I got in.

Hey princess care to talk? He ask

I shock my head and went to hug him.

When I release he drove off to him place. He lives in a normal two person apartment. When we arrive, I got out and wait for him. He hug me me and we walk in to the building, and ride the elvator to the top floor.

Hey you want something to drink? He ask when we reach inside his apartment.

I nod, and he went in to the kitchen to get something.

I decided to lay down on his sofa while I wait. I just can't get what happened. Just minutes before in Zac's  house. I never though he would that kind of guy.

Suddenly ryder tap me. I must have tone out.

Hey, here is your beer with coca cola and smoothie. I drank a little and lay back down. He lift my head up before sitting down and placing my head on his lap.

He smell good, we sat b TV and I slowly fell asleep snuggling closer and closer to him.

Zac's  pov

Earlier that day.......

Minne: hey you home?

Me: y

Minne: no reason.

Me: whatever you say.

Minne: bye

Before I can type bye, my door bell rang, I thought it was Minne!

But, nope when I opened. The the door it was the ashley, as in ashley tisdale.

Hey baby!  She said going in to hug me. I push her away.

What's wrong? She ask.

Ashlay, we need to talk!

Baby it ok, that you did keep in touch! She said then kiss me before I can reply.

When suddenly my door open, and reveal Minne. Oh no.

She ran out and I ran after her, but she was too fast. Ugh why me! I yell to the sky.

Hey babe, who was that? Ashley ask.

Ugh, why did you come here. I growl.

Well, I though we were still together. She whisper.

Well, we need to end. I growl.

Ok! She said, before giving me a hug, and walking away.

Ashley's  pov

I actually knew we were just for fun, he was always my brother type, I guess. Ugh, I can't believe I did that, now what am I suppose to do. I hurt their relationship. Now I have to find her and make things right.