the flash back is back

Minne POV

Well, i am now right now laying on Zac's bed......

He is snuggling on to me and sleeping. I am still awaking, since I can't seem to fall asleep.

Flash back......

"hey bro, who you texting!" i ask Ty

"your boy!" he reply.

"what you guys talking about!" i ask.

"well, we are hanging out dont know what to do!" he reply.

"hey, what about the lakers game tonight!" i said.

"yea, let me text Zac!" he reply.

"no i will tell him!" i said.

i called Zacy. and told him and he agree. So tonight, Me, zacy, Ty and Tay are going to the lakers game tonight. I cant wait. So now i have half ano hour to get dress. i went to my room and shower then pick out a simple tank top and short shorts. To cover up a bit i put a button up shirt on with out buttoning it. Then match it with a pair of black and white converse. I head back in to the living to not see Tay or Ty. So i went over to Ty's place to see if he was there. He wasnt. I guess, the two went over to Tay's place. i made sure i had my phone, key, and card. I stuff the credit card in my pocket and off i go to Tay's house. i decided to ride my skateboard there. I arrive to find all three of them there( Tay, Ty, and Zac)

"sup, peps!" i said.

"hey, so you finially found us!" Ty tease.

"come on lets get going!" Tay said pushing us out her house then locking it behind her. We got into Ty's car and off we go........

"Stop bouncing, or i will crash this car!" Ty yell, cause of me bounce in my seat.

"hey, it not my fault i excited about seeing the game!" i said still bouncing.

"dude, kiss her or something to get her to stop bouncing." Ty growl to Zac.

And as a result it work. Zac kiss me and boom i calm down. Well also probably because he was holding me down. But it did take too long before we park and entering the place.

"wow, look how many people there are." i said squealing. But my squealing got interruped by something hitting my head.

"ow, that hurt!" i whine.

"then stop squealing!" Ty said. i then i hit him back.

"hey you two stop acting like kids." Tay said calmy.

"he started it!" i said

Soon we were sitting in the front and the last thing i expected happen. i saw Adam Levine!!!!!!!!!

"Omg!" i said. Running towards Adam. I ran right up and probably kill his breathing tube, since he was not responding.

But then someone got me off. "sorry man, she is just a huge fan!" I think Zac said.

"thanks man, i was not breathing." Adam said probably still frighten of me.

Zac hand me over to Ty who hand me over to Tay and tay then hold me back from scaring Adam again.

"we are, really sorry about her. I is just in one of her exciting moods, cause of see the lakers and suddenly meeting you!" Ty respond.

"no no, i just didnt expect it! i glad i meet my biggest fan!" Adam responded.

Soon i have calm down since Adam was sitting right next to Zac. And i was let go of. I went over to Adam.

"umm, sorry about before, i just got over excited!" i said to him then walking back to my seat.

"so, is this your first time here?" he ask.

"nope, second!" i respond popping P.

"ok, since you are my biggest fan, i am guessing you have been to my concerts so which one is you fav." he ask.

"actually, i never been to any of your concerts!" i respond.

"really!" he ask back. " well, here you go!" he handing me four tickets and backstage passes to Maroon 5 concert.

"really, thanks!" i said excepting them.

Soon the concert start and when we got up to leave at the end. i say Adam giving his phone number to Zac to hang out some time. after we got out i did this happy dance, since meet Adam hopfully he didnt see it, because i am not much of a happy dancer.

"so what we doing now?" i ask.

"well, i was think we go to the new Club by my place!" Zac said.

We all agree and we all spend our time there. none of us really got drunk just a bit tippy. We decided to just stay at Zac's place.

end of flash back.....................

So i finially went on my first date with Zac even though it was adouble date it was still cool.