a day at the mall

Zac POV

weeks has pass, days has pass, hours has pass.....

"hey, dad, i got to go!" i said over the phone.

"you hanging with your girlfriend?" He reply.

"Daaaaddddd!" i said, my parents are so into my love life.

i hang up, and quickly pull a giraffe t shirt on and a pair of kind of skinny jeans.

grab my keys and head out.

-------------------------------------------------

"hey, babe, you ready to go?" i ask walking into her apartment without knocking. (it has become a usual thing.)

"yea, let me just find my phone." she reply, even though she was holding her phone.

"babe, chill, your phone is in your hands, lets go!" i said grabing her and pull her to the car.

---------------------------------

"ok, lets see what we need to buy!" i said unfolding the list. wow is this long. (we are decrateing both her apartment and my house.)

"so let get what is need for each of our house." i said. handing her the things needed for the apartment.

We both grab a cart and start dumping stuff in.....

--------------------------

"uhhh, we are finially finish, can we get some food?" Winne whine.

"yea, babe, i will go, bye, find a spot." i reply. she went and sat down while i go to subway and buy us each a sub. after our late lunch we head back to her apartment and started decreating it. Well with the help of Ty, and Tayler.

-------------------------------

"finish!" Minnie Mouse cheer.

we just finish decrating her and ty's apartments.

"Ok, sweetheart, it time to eat our chinese is here!" yell tayler from the inside of her apartment.

we all eat and soon i head home.

---------------------------------------------------------------

i was just came out of my shower and saw a message!

probably Minnie Mouse!

i check it.........................

Ashley: hey Zacy, i am back.

i completly forgot about her, since i meet Minne, i forgot all about her................

ok,thanks for reading, and where do you guys think so far, what do you think will happen next with this new thing? comment and vote, and if any question you want to ask, fill free!