flash back

well since my partner put up a thing about how we meet, i thought i would do a flash back!

hope you will like it and if you don't i will cry and it is hard to make me cry!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minne's pov

i am right now laying in bed just thinking, i just cant fall asleep!

the fact that i am so different from Sappy, we are like two people from two different worlds. i dont know why i am thinking about this but it is just suprising that i have a bff that is just oppisite of me and i never realize that.

#Flashback#

i was eight years old, in kindergarten, it was the middle of the year. Me, Ryder, and Kyoya were putting out book bags in our cabbies.

"check it guys, my parent got me a new box of color pencils and pencil case. And the coolest thing ever, i got the newest dog of the year stuff animal it is a husky, check it!" i said to my two awesome friends.

"cool, princess, congrats, are you allow to bring it in class?" they ask

"yea, cause it is my show and tell thing!" i reply.

after that we walk to our table which is in the front and center of all.

as we wait for the others to get here, we do as we wanted. i was drawing the new logos for Husk,(the new stuff dog of mine) i do it for all my stuff animals it and then tape it in my room, my room is full of it.

After like 10mins of waiting everyone was here and Ms. Chip was entering with a girl our age. She seems shy, and scared. i knew she would be sitting at our table since that was the only table with a chair left. i wait for Ms. Chip to intro her!

"good morning, kid, this is Sapphire she just move here from Hawaii and she will be joining us from today on. i hope you all welcomes her, and be friends with her." Ms. Chip said to all in a kind tone.

"Sapphire would you like to tell us a little about you?" Ms. Chip continued

"hi, my name is Sapphire, i am from Hawaii and i like art." Sapphire whisper.

"OK, Sapphire you will be sitting next to Minne." Ms. Chips said pointing to me.

After that, Ms. Chip starts class..........................................

first, since we have show and tell, and today we have to talk about our self, since she is here.

#i know i am not being nice but, this girl is not my type.#

Ms. Chip always starts from the table by the door then the table behind and the one next to that then the one next to that then the one in front of that and then my table. and i get to go last. first up was benny(ben) and he brought his pet hamster, cucu. and then one after another they go. then it was my tables turn. Kyoya brought his traditional chinese robe. which has red with dragons. Ryder brought in his pet frog, Prince!

and my turn finally. i got up went to the front of the class and present my stuff animal!

"OK, this is husk, the one and only latest newest dog of the year! and i am the first to be able to have it because it doesn't come out till next month!" i said excitedly.

after show and tell, it was time to do some work on the ABC123! i finish mine in a hurry cause if we finish fast we get to go to lunch first and that mean we gets to see the older kids like my brother. (he is like the king of the school, and i am just a princess, since thats what most people call me. Even Ms. Chip.

i turn in my work book to let Ms. Chip check it. then i went to stand in the line and less than a min later others join. Sapphire was last, i guess she was having a hard time getting use to all this. Well may be i will have her join me just so i could you know use her a bit to play games. and maybe i will get her to be one of my top mates. after everyone was done, Ms. Chip lead us to the cafeteria and help us if need. before she let us in, she kneel down next to me and whisper this........

"Minne, since you are so friendly with everyone, would you mind having Sapphire hang with you. " She whisper.

i nod my head and she let us in. she made me wait for Sapphire since she was last.

"hey, my name is Minne, and can i call you Sappy its a lot shorter!" i said

she nod her head, and me, Sappy, Kyoya, and Ryder head in. i told the boys to help her get lunch and i will be at our table.

i head over to our table, and was greeted in a hug by, Ty.

"so, i see you meet one of the two newbies at our school." He said

"yea, and what do you mean one of the two." i said

"oh, meet Ashton, he is the older brother of your new friend!" he reply.

"oh, and i didn't say she was my friend!" I said

"well you are giving her a chance!"Ty  spoke " Sorry, man, my sis is not the kindness. " he added

"yea, i can tell!" Ashton commented.

"aww, how thankful!" i said sarcastically.

after that short conversation, i started eating my subway sandwich, as the other three comes. Ryder sat next to me and Kyoya next to him then Sappy between Kyoya and Ashton.

"hey since i have a nickname for all of you except for Ashton, and since he is going to be hanging around too! So how about Ash!" i said and suggesting.

"why do i have to have one, well fine!" Ash said.

after lunch was recess, and as always we would play four square and i am like a queen at it. After lunch was back to class. We were all just rushing to class that we all forgot about the shy little girl. oh, shit! i enter the class room told Ms. Chip, i have to go find Sappy and will be right back.  and the boys follow.

We all search in different areas and i guess Kyoya found her first, since we i finally found her i say kyoya hugging her. i went over to see if they were OK, and say that Sappy was crying. Soon Ryder arrive too, and we were just calming Her down, turns out she was bullied by some of the older kids. After she was chill, we head back in to the classroom and they were already starting art time, so we had to our table we start our work. i drew an adorable Husk doggy. And as for the boys they drew something that looks like a pile of poop! and Sappy she was actually drawing an awesome flower, it was pretty.

After school.......

so, Kindergarten get off before the other grades, so, miss little shy was alone, and i could let that happen, so i went over to her and grab her hand and drag her to the nearest bench and than sat down and wait for our brothers. the boys already left since their parents pick them up. me and her parents haven't come. well, mines doesn't pick me up, my mom works as a language teacher for the older kids. Since it was going to be half an hour i decided to take her up to my mom's room and hang out there. we play board game the whole time.

When we got close to the time for the rest of the school to get off, we head back to the front and wait for her brother and parents. After she and her brother left, that is when i realize that i just meet my bff from now on.