Fun Day at the Amusement Park

A/N: Hey guys! Please note that I made a major change of the relationship between Sapphire and Niall, so you might want to read the previous chapter again. Some last minute changes! Hopefully you enjoy this chapter!

~Sapphire's P.O.V.~

"Bye Abbey!"

"Bye Sapphire! I'll message you later!" I wave back at Abbey before walking over to the Range Rover not so far off in the parking lot.

"Hey Saph, college going alright?" Niall greets me as I get settled inside.

"Yeah, lessons and note taking." I say looking over at him. How can someone look so effortlessly adorable?

"Oh, so I guess you don't want to go to the amusement park anymore..." Niall drifts off.

"What?" I say, looking at Niall questionably. Going to this amusement park with him is what I've been looking forward to all day.

"So you do?" Niall says, failing miserably at hiding the smile on his face.

"Yes!" I nod my head excitedly.

"Then I guess we're going after all." Niall says backing up.

*****

"So where do ya want to head off to first?" Niall asks me, once we've gotten our tickets. I haven't been to an amusement park in a while now, so I'm beyond excited now. Which one to? I look around until something catches my eye...

"Over there! The...swing ride." I say, not quite knowing the correct name.

*****

After hours of having fun and running around the whole park, Niall and I decide to head home.

"I had a lot of fun today Niall. Thank you." I say, looking down at the teddy bear he had won me. We both agreed with Tony, named after Tony Stark himself. Iron Man lovers you could say.

"Tony is absolutely adorable!"

"You know, I'm starting to dislike the name 'Tony'." Niall says, shaking his head slightly while pulling into the parking lot.

"Why, is Niall getting a bit jealous?" I tease him.

"C'mon wouldn't naming it after me sound so much better?" He smirks at him.

"Fine...Nialler it is!" I smile down at the teddy bear on my lap. I actually quite like that name.

I look up suddenly hearing a phone ring.

"Oh, hey Deo! Yeah...tonight? Alright. Bye, see ya soon." I can't help the feeling of curiosity rise up inside me.

"Well, bye Niall. Thanks for today." I say, giving him a light smile.

"Bye Saph. No problem, I enjoy your company." I blush at the last part before getting out of his car.

It's not until I'm inside the apartment that a weird feeling hits me. Like I'm forgetting something...and it's not my teddy bear.