OMG ZAC IN PERSON

~Sapphire's P.O.V.~

After the show, you could say Minne was pretty starstruck. Like...a lot. We were practically (woah, I say 'practically' a lot) the last ones out of the theater because of the time I gave her to get back down from La-La Land. Okay, I'm exaggerating; but Minne really was starstruck! It took her about a minute to calm down until she really started to freak-out.

"Oh...my...gosh!" Minne exclaimed turning toward me and shaking my shoulders. Yeah, like I was the one that needed to be brought back to Earth.

"Haha, whatever." I said ready to drag her to the exit when a security guard started to walk toward us. Uh oh...

"Ladies, we're going to need you to come with me." He said guiding us to the front of the stage.

"Woah! We're not going anywhere with you!" Minne said, looks like she just got pulled back to reality.

"Miss, just please cooperate with me." The guard said sternly.

"C'mon Minne, let's just do what he says." I said gently pulling her arm.

"No! Why should we if we didn't even do anything wrong!" Minne argued, pulling her arm back.

-Minne's P.O.V.-

Then another voice spoke.  It was ZAC EFRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Man,  whats taking so long?" His heaven voice said. 

"OMG, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I squeal.

"I guess you are a fan of me, well i am also a fan of you!" Zac said calmly unlike me.

I nodded my head, since i was completly speechless. 

"Well, why dont you bring your friend and come with me." he spoke as he takes my hand and leads us backstage.

"So what your name, bueatiful?" he asked.

"M-M-M-Minne!" I said in a nervous tone.

"Well nice to meet you M-M-M-Minne!" He said sarcaticaly.

"And i am Sapphire!" Sapphire added.

"Nice to meet you both and we are now about to enter the backstage hang out room, also known as my dressing room! He saided.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!