I Do

I can't say thank you enough for the comments and votes, they always make me smile so much! <3
________________________

Lockwood's POV:

She looked so beautiful. The dress suited her perfectly, the lipgloss made her naturally pouty lips look even more kissable. All the way to the church I kept looking at her, I just couldn't stop myself.
We were squished together in the first row of the church, the Carlyle family took up a lot of space. Having Lucy right beside made me lose concentration every two minutes. It didn't help that the dress had a deep neckline and I was exactly tall enough to have a perfect view over her.
The priest started talking and greeted the guests. I didn't really listen, Lucy's thigh pressed against me. I tell you, not only the heat made me sweat.
Mary poked me in the shoulder from the other side and whispered, "Dude, can you at least stop drooling over her while we're in a church?" Harriet shushed, Mary rolled her eyes.
Music started and everyone turned around to see the bride walking down the aisle. And there Victoria was, all in white. She wore a long slim dress with a floral pattern on the chest. She looked like a fairy, her chin length light brown hair was curled and topped with a flower crown made of peachy roses. She had a huge smile on her face, her eyes were focused on her fiance. Robert's cheeks glittered with blissful tears as his soon-to-be-wife climbed the three stairs up to him.
"Will you, Robert Murray, promise to take Victoria Carlyle as your wife and promise to love her in good and bad times?"
"I do."
"And will you, Victoria Carlyle, take Robert Murray as your husband and promise to love him in good and bad times?"
+++can you tell I have never been to a wedding?+++
"I do."
Something next to me twitched, I looked at Lucy. She wiped her left cheek and sniffed.
I chuckled, "Are you crying?"
"Sue me." she sniffed again, avoiding my look.
I leaned to her hear since Harriet already shot annoyed looks at me, "Don't worry, it's cute."
_________________________

Sorry, this is very very short, but I needed a introduction to the next scene, the next one will be longer!