CHAPTER TWO: GOOD GIRL, GONE BAD

— LYRIC BRYANT

We pulled up at Lenox Square, Jasmine hopped out the car and ran inside. "This bitch is obsessed with the mall." Kendra said. "Kendra everybody loves the mall." Alexis said. "Not how Jasmine loves the mall. She go at least every other day." Serena spoken up, agreeing with Kendra.

"Cant blame her though." Alexis mumbled, shrugging her shoulders. "Anyways come on yall." Serena said, as she got out the car.

The rest of us got out the car, and went inside the mall. Kendra went to go find Jasmine, while I went with Serena and Alexis to Bath & Body Works.

After we went there, we caught up with Kendra and Jasmine at Forever 21. They was trying on clothes, I seen a lot of stuff that I thought was cute. Alexis gave me clothes to try on, while I picked out a few things as well.

I tried on the clothes I liked, then I tried on the ones Alexis gave me.

"You sure this isn't much?" I asked her. "Bitch that's cute, you'll look bad as fuck." Alexis said. "I'm actually agreeing with Lex for the first time. I think you should get that outfit Lyric." Kendra said, agreeing with Alexis outfits of choice. 

I looked at Jasmine and Serena, trying to get their opinion. "Okaaay Lyric, I see you girl." Jasmine compliment me, I smiled and laughed a little. "Aww, she don't look like my sweet innocent Lyric anymore." Serena said with a baby voice, with a pout. "Get it." She said, then laughed.

"But I don't know y'all.. My mama would probably make me pray and ask for forgiveness all week. Or make me bathe in holy water or drink it and still have to pray for forgiveness. Like my mama and daddy is so strict about their religion, it makes no sense." I stated the consequences if my mama sees the clothes that I'm wearing, or find out that I lied, and using they card to buy these clothes. Its really my emergency card, but its their money so it was theirs.

"I mean it's better than that grandma skirt and turtlenecks, she be making you wear." Alexis said, and she was right. It is. I sighed, looking down.

"But bitch holy water?" Jasmine looked at me and asked. I nodded my head for my response. "Your mama would really go all Holy Ghost and shit?" Kendra asked. "Aint no telling what she would do if she found that I lied and wearing clothes like this." I said as I shook my head. "What about your dad with his fine ass?" Alexis asked. I scrunched my face up.

"Fucking sick." Kendra shook her head and mumbled. "He is two times worse, and eww Alexis you really are sick." Her, Serena, and Jasmine started laughing while me and Kendra were disgusted.

"Whaaat? Sike I'm playing Lyric. And no wonder why they make you wear them skirts, that booty gettin' fat, who been piping you up?" I rolled my eyes at Alexis, standing in the mirror, checking myself out.

"Now you know damn well Lyric is still a virgin." Kendra said. "A thick virgin though." Alexis corrected her. "Y'all know I'm not having sex until somebody put a ring on my finger." I said and waved my hand at them.

"Maybe Jayden would make you change your mind." Alexis snickered.

"Nope, he celibate." I shrugged my shoulders and said.. I went back into the dressing rooms, and changed back into my clothes. "Well damn then. Ill give him a ring pop, like Norbit did Kate." I bust out laughing in the dressing room.

"She fucking stupid." Kendra laughed. Everybody else was laughing too. I shook my head.

"Anyways Lyric, you're not just getting one outfit, you need some more. I'm tired of seeing them turtlenecks, khakis, and those skirts." Serena spoken. I sighed then I came out of the dressing room, with the two outfits Alexis gave me.