CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: THE BEST

— LYRIC BRYANT

— LYRIC BRYANT

As my party went on, we was having so much. By the end of it everybody wanted to go back to the house. But Kentrell didn't want them too just because he wanted us to be alone.

When we left he wanted me to drive his car. His new car. I'm like you just brought this and you want me to drive it?

He has a new 2019 White Tesla model s car. And what's crazy is I love Teslas. It was gonna' be my future car. I'm still gonna' get it.

After I get my degree.

I parked in the garage. I was about to get out but Kentrell stopped me. "Here yo' last birthday gift." Kentrell took something out his pocket. He had his fist balled up.

"Close yo' eyes and open your hand out." Kentrell said. I closed my eyes and held my hand out. Kentrell dropped something in my hand.

I opened my eyes and looked at my hand. It was the key fob to the car. I gasped, "This is my car?!" I exclaimed.

"Surprise." Kentrell chuckled. I screamed then hugged him. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" I grabbed his face, and kissed Kentrell a million times.

"I love you." I kissed him one last time. "I love you too." I looked in his eyes. I leaned in, and kissed him again.

I held his face as I kissed him. He deepened the kiss. He was about to lift me up but I stopped him. "No not here. Come on."

I got out the car, and waited for him to get out. I grabbed his hand, and walked inside the house. We walked upstairs into his room.

I sat down on the bed. Kentrell walked towards me. He leaned down and kissed me. I laid back as he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We stopped kissing once he moved to my neck.

He began to kiss my neck and caress my body. "Kentrell." I moaned. I felt him smirk in my neck. He moved his hands to my shoulders, sliding my straps down. He moved downward pulling my dress off.

He came up and began to kiss down my body. He sat me up unhooking my bra, tossing it across the room. He laid me back down. Kissing my chest as he caressed my breast.

He kissed down my stomach but he stopped once he gotten to my waistline. He pulled my panties down, then toss them across the room. He spread my legs wide.

He kissed both of my inner thighs then he kissed my other set of lips, sending me chills. He spread my lips apart with his fingers. He slid his tongue against my slit slowly. I bit my bottom lip, looking down at him.