CHAPTER THIRTY SIX: LYRIC'S BIRTHDAY

— KENDRA GRANT

— KENDRA GRANT

"Kendra?" KD looked up at me as he laid on me. I looked at him, "Kelldrick?"

After we came from McDonald's, they dropped us off at KD's house. And this nigga has been all up on me ever since.

He smacked his lips. "Stop calling me by my government name."

"Nigga you call me Kendra and do I complain?" I raised my eyebrows.

"What chu' want me ta' call you? I ain't calling you Ken." I rolled my eyes. "You can call me bae or baby. But you don't even do that."

"But you only call me bae when you asking for something." KD mugged me. I don't even know what to say cause it's true. "No I don't." I laughed a little.

"Yeah you do. You gone ask me BaE dO yOu ThInK iM a BuLLy?" KD mocked my voice. I mushed the side of his head. "Shut the hell up. That's not how I sound."

"Yes it is." KD laughed. "Get off me." I tried to move him. "Kendra chill. You always doing that shit." KD wrapped his arms around me tighter. He laid his head on my chest.

I can feel him smiling. I smacked my lips. "You're so annoying."

"You're annoying too. We're annoying together." KD said. "That's so inaccurate. I swear we're a dysfunctional ass couple."

"So? We ain't gotta' be like these social media couples. Or be "Relationship Goals" we can be us how we been doing."

"You right."

I know KD can really be annoying but he has his genuine moments. "I know." He rubbed my side.

"Ugh you're turning me soft." He laughed after I said that. This nigga know how to soften me. "What are we doing for Lyric's birthday though?"

"YB wants to surprise her. So me and you gone act like we arguing and I sent you back home."

I smacked my lips. "Of course you'd want to do that."

"Let's act like we arguing now." I got on my phone, and clicked on Lyric's contact. I Facetimed her. This gonna' be so funny.

— LYRIC BRYANT

My phone woke me up from sleeping. I was having a good dream too. I grabbed my phone off the charger, and looked at the contact.

"Kendra." I mumbled. I clicked accept. "Yes?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"I knew you was fucking cheating! Texting bitches behind my fucking back! Ima' fuck you and that bitch up!" Kendra yelled on the phone. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh shit Lyric you answered. But I'm done with this nigga KD. I'm going home right the fuck now." Kendra said madly.

I looked in the camera, it looked like she was packing. "Whyyy Kendra? Yall please don't start on my birthday." I sat up in the bed on the phone.