CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE: SECRETS

LYRIC BRYANT

"Bae wake up. We gotta' leave off of the plane." I shook Kentrell. Everybody else was walking down with their stuff. Meanwhile I'm stuck waking him up. "Lyric gone mane I'm tired." Kentrell swatted at me as he turned around.

I huffed. "Kentrell get up!" He smacked his lips, turning his head to look at me. "Mane don't be yelling at me. I heard you the first time. I'm getting up. Acting like a damn alarm clock. I'm up!" Kentrell said with an attitude. He got up from the couch. I laughed at how mad he was.

"I'm sorry baby." I tried to touch his hand. He snatched away from me. He was walking down the steps, that's when he decided he wanted to hold my hand. I rolled my eyes. "I can't wait til I get a room." Kendra shook her head. She grabbed her suitcase. "You ain't getting no room." KD looked at her.

"Yes the fuck I am KD!" She bucked at him. "Come on. I ain't got time fa' that shit." Kentrell shook his head as we walked to the truck. He opened the door for me fast. "We can't just leave em'." I looked back as I got in the truck. "They can ride with Joe and nem' with that shit." Kentrell closed the door behind him. We only had Montana riding with us while the others had to ride with each other.

I rolled my eyes and sat in the car with silence with my arms crossed. Kentrell was all in his phone. I side eyed him. "What?" He looked back at me. "Nothing." I shrugged my shoulders. I got on my phone. I sent Kylie a text letting her know we made it in Houston.

Kylie didn't even respond. I sighed and shook my head. I grabbed my blanket that was inside my bag. I wrapped it around me as I looked out in the window. She'll respond to me soon. "Lyric?" Kentrell called my name. I turned my head to look at him. He looked up at me with his hand on my thigh. "Yes Kentrell?"

He scooted into my blanket then leaned into my ear. "You tryna' give me of some pussy when we get ta' the room?"

I shivered to his voice after he asked me that. "We'll see." I responded. I was still mad at him for making us leave half of the others. I felt his hand traveled in between my thighs and he gripped the inner part of it. I looked at him, he was biting his bottom lip. I shook my head looking out the window. I covered my mouth to hide my smile. "You know you gone give me some." He leaned over to whisper in my ear then he flicked his tongue against my neck.

If Montana wasn't driving us I promise you I would've rode him to the sunset just like Juanita did Melvin. Yeah I saw Baby Boy...

I looked in the mirror. Montana focus was on the road. I side eye Kentrell then I grabbed his hand and traveled it down to my panties. He felt how wet I was. I wanted him even more. Kentrell started playing with my pussy through my panties. He pressed his fingers deeper as he was rubbing it. I bit my bottom lip then covered my mouth holding my moans. He then moved his hand to inside panties.

I grabbed his wrist as he started to slide his hand deeper. "Mmm." I moan against my hand. My eyes got big.

"What's wrong Lyric?." Montana asked which interrupted us. Slightly glad cause he would've been mad if I just randomly got on his lap and started bouncing on his dick. "She just mad cause I left her friend." Kentrell smacked his lips, trying to play along while he was sticking his two fingers inside of me. My eyes widen making me grip his wrist.

"Damn it's ight though Lyric. You'll see ha' at the room." Montana laughed a little. I gripped Kentrell wrist tighter as he started pumping his fingers inside of me. What did I get myself into?

"I ain't stopping till you cum." Kentrell whispered in my ear quietly. I covered my mouth harder. God I know I been sinning but please let me slide this boy crazy.