CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: THE TRUTH IS OUT

Preview of some more 👆🏽 (I forgot the girls who play jasmine & Kendra @ 😒)

— LYRIC BRYANT

"I really can't believe you asking me this shit.." Kentrell shook his head and said. "Well did you?!"

"Mane no! How the fuck could I fuck her when I was with you 3 days ago!" He yelled. "What about your ex huh?! She popped out of nowhere!" He didn't say anything, when I said that. "I should've known that. She keep calling and texting your fucking phone." I shook my head and walked down the steps.

"OOP TIME TO GO BEAT THAT ASS! LETS GO LYRIC!" Kendra jumped off the porch with keys in her hand.

"Where the fuck my keys go?" KD patted his pockets. "Kendra!" KD shot up.

"Come on y'all!" Kendra yelled, I followed behind her, getting in the car. Alexis and Serena got in too. Kendra started the ignition and pulled off.

"Did the dash on his ass. He ain't see it coming." Kendra said, hyped in her seat. "Serena hit that bitch up, tell her to drop that motherfucking addy, and we gone be there." Kendra said.

"I'm already doing it sis." Serena typed in her phone. "Lex you good, don't worry about that bitch. Stop crying." Serena rubbed her shoulder. "I fucking trusted that bitch. And I didn't even know my papers were in my room. On god, I'm fighting her. " Alexis sniffled with her head against the window.

"Nah, we got our ones Lex. Lyric needa' beat her ass next. Talk all that shit and was lying." Kendra implied. "That bitch was with us all day Wednesday. She know she lying!" Serena protested.

"Lyric, you better beat her ass. You let her slide long enough." Kendra looked back at me. "I know. I just wanna' know why me? I've done nothing to her." I sniffled, wiping my face.

"Like why did it all have to come down to this?"

"Lyric stop crying. I know that shit hurts badly but you can't trust nobody." Kendra told me. "Ahh she not responding. — Wait wait wait, she said she'll pull up on us, drop the addy." Serena said.