CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: OPPS BELONG TOGETHER

Few Days Later..

— ALEXIS SMITH

ALEXIS SMITH

"Alexis!" I blinked my eyes. I saw my mama standing above me. "What are you hollering for? It's 10:00 in the morning." I squinted my eyes, and wiped my face.

"Actually it's 2:00 PM. You needa' get up. Sleeping like you hibernating and shit." She walked away from me, and left my door open.

I smacked my lips, and sat up. My phone vibrated on my nightstand. I leaned over, and took it off my charger.

It was a missed call from Serena. I swiped up and turned off DND. I called her right back. As the phone was ringing, I put it on speaker.

She picked up on the third ring. "You called?" I asked her.

"Lex I've been blowing you up. And you sleep like half the day off." Serena said.

"My mama came in here talking mess about me sleeping a lot. I can't help that I sleep almost through the day."

"But stay up all night. Yeah right. That's half the day." She said. "No it's not. But what's up?"

"The sky." She bust out laughing in the phone. "Shut the f - just Shut up." She lucky my mama was here. Saying that corny shit.

"But why the fuck.. I go on Instagram. Tell me why this bitch Jasmine laid up with Fredo?" Serena said.

"Fredo who? Cause I know you not talking bout' Alfredo that used to go to school with us."

"No bitch. Fredo Bang." I dropped my phone on my bed after she said that. I picked it back up, "Stop lying." I told her.

"Go look for yourself." She said. I pressed my home button. I went to Instagram. Instead of searching her name, I looked through my explore page. I was scrolling fast but I stopped once I got to the video.

I looked away because I didn't want to watch. I looked, and just watched 3 seconds of the video, and clicked off it.

"She's a true definition of a opp." I shook my head in disgust. "Bitch been a opp. The moment she tried to break Lyric and Kentrell up." Serena said.

"She was obsessed as fuck and was looking stupid through the end. Mad over a nigga that don't want her."

"Alexis!" Shit I forgot she was home for a second. "Sorry ma! I was mad for a second. It wont happen again." I could hear Serena dying of laughter. I shook my head. "It's not funny. But how's the college life?" I asked her.