CHAPTER THREE: FIRST CONCERT

— LYRIC BRYANT

"Oooh yall, I can't wait to see Joe's fine ass. Shit I can't think who's cuter him, Youngboy, 3Three, Boomer, GIRL it's so many of them." Alexis said, while fanning herself.

"Lex, just 25 minutes ago, you said Boomer was yours." Jasmine said. "You's a hoeee." Kendra chanted. Jasmine and I started laughing. "Shut the hell up, they all mine except Youngboy." Alexis retorted.

I shook my head after hearing Alexis. "Tuh Ben 10 is mine." Serena said in disbelief. "I ship thaaat." Jasmine said with her tongue sticking out. "All of them cute?" I asked out of curiosity, I didn't know what they looked like, and I was clueless.

"Girl yesss. But I don't know since you a PK. I don't think you'd be the type into hood niggas." Alexis said. "Since you a PK, I don't think you'd be the type into hood niggas. Lex shut the fuck up." Kendra mocked Alexis. "I'm just saying to prepare her yall chill." Alexis said. I smacked my lips, cause I was lowkey offended.

"What the hell does being a PK have to do with anything though? I like who I like." I said bluntly. "And I'm also just saying.. Cause ya' know your parents wouldn't approve of em'." Alexis added, she shrugged her shoulders afterwards.

"Yeah, but you can't judge a book by its cover. I don't judge anybody. If anything God is the only person that could judge anyone. Everyone has their story, and its still being written. And you saying it like that, you making it like they bad or something. Are they?" I explained and asked.

"No they're not on my perspective but that's my opinion." Jasmine explained her opinion. "They're not bad, they're just bad for you." Alexis explained, "You sound like my parents right now." I mumbled while shaking my head.

"Aint it Lex for real, shut the fuck up. Don't you think we're bad for Lyric? Don't you think we a bad influence on her !?" Kendra exclaimed annoyedly, Alexis didn't answer her. "Exactly then. Lyric never judged us just because we a "bAd iNflUeNce" now here you go acting like somebody mama telling them what the fuck to do." I can feel that theres tension between them. I appreciated how Kendra was taking up for me.

"Kendra do you wanna' fight? Every time I say something, you open your big ass mouth! So fight me!" Alexis yelled. "Ight bet." After Kendra said that she tried reaching over me, trying to open the door.

"Serena unlock the doors, so I can beat her ass." Kendra said, tugging on the car door handle. "NO! Yall not doing nothing but sitting yall asses down. We known each other too long to fight about a dumbass disagreement. Just shut the fuck and ride in peace! Yall can talk that shit out and apologize later!" They was quiet after Serena speech. I still don't think that wasn't the last of them arguing.

The ride was silent, but we went to the store we all started talking again. We was joking around playing in the store. Kendra and Alexis still wasn't fazing each other though.

"Come on let's go before it be packed." Serena said. "Ima' try my best to touch one of them. I know if I touch Youngboy, and Jania try to kick to me, bitch we gots to fight. Especially tryna' kick me in my damn face." Jasmine said as she was fighting the air.

"Pull that bitch leg" Kendra said, and we all laughed. "But who is Jania?" I asked. "His girlfriend. But you know Jas being Jas, she doesn't like anybody." Serena explained to me.

"I'm nice as fuck. I do like people. I just don't like her." Jasmine said harshly. I furrowed my eyebrows, smacked my lips, and looked at her. "Jasmine stop lying. You don't like people at all in general. And that girl probably cool, you know probably just don't want nobody touching her boyfriend, that's understandable." I stated my opinion. It's true a lot of girls wouldn't want their boyfriends being touched.