CHAPTER FORTY: THE DELUSION

Morning

Morning..

(UNTIL CHAPTER FORTY FOUR I WILL BE FOCUSING ON THE OTHER CHARACTERS!)

(& if you don't like character switch ups don't read 🤷🏽‍♀️)

— KENDRA GRANT

I was scrolling through my pictures while I was in Atlanta. Hate to say it but I lowkey miss home. I might just leave with Alexis and Serena. "KD." I called his name, shaking him.

"Man What Kendra? I'm tryna' sleep." KD shifted in the bed. "I think I might go home today." His eyes damn near popped out of his head.

"Go home? The fuck you mean go home? I be playing when I say that shit." KD sat up.

"I don't know out of nowhere I just miss home. I haven't been there damn near a month." I exclaimed.

"So? We can make it longer into a year. You not leaving me." KD pulled me closer to him, and he laid in the crook of my neck.

"Well after the show in Atlanta I'm staying down there."

He scoffed, and mumbled something under his breath. All that shit talking about how he was gonna' send me back home now all of a sudden he want me to stay.

I knew he was never serious with his sprung ass. I looked at the time, it was 9:54 AM. Serena and Alexis must've left already. They said they was leaving early.

I can't even say ima' miss them cause we coming right back down there next week. I know it's gonna' be hard for Lyric to face her parents again but you can't run from your problems forever.

Now I'm definitely getting into my deep thoughts. It's like damn.. Serena is pregnant, hiding it away from her mama. Alexis is.. depressed. Lyric is avoiding her parents. And me? Shit I have nothing. Well all I gotta' worry about is if I get my period.

I know I said I was strapped up early before but his dumbass claimed he ran out of condoms, so the first time we fucked raw I gotten used to it so we just been fucking raw. But that's about to change when I get my period.

"You really gonna' leave me?" KD hugged my waist sideways, and was rubbing circles on my side.

"Boy I been with you long enough. I'll come back to see you again. Just give me a couple weeks."

"I'll give you four you'll come back." KD sneered in my ear. "What you mean four weeks?" I furrowed my eyebrows fast, looking at him.

"You wanted to go back home right? Ima' give you more than enough time to come back to me." KD said.

"Aww. You being nice. I'll call you everyday. And check up on you. You better answer all of my calls too or I'm beating yo' ass."

"You miss one of my calls I'm beating yours too. And I'll pull up to yo' house." KD said. "I'd like to see that happen. My mama trained to go so be ready." I laughed joking but serious at the same time.