The day after tomorrow

Hey guys! Dont judge ok x3! gonna upload in one! Based on Fairy tail.

~##~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~###

It burns... It hurts... I cant stop crying...

Natsu...Natsu....

Why are you the one causing my suffering? Natsu...

Stop... It hurts....

Natsu! Your gonna kill-

It went black.

~Lucy's POV~

I woke up starring at the ceiling with my hart pounding. What kind of dream was that? I thought. It probably ment nothing but it still scared me and was unexspected. Like a spider crawling on your laptop screen.

I decided to walk towards the bathroom and have a bath then get changed.

My blue stripe top fits perfectly and well with my short black skirt and boots. qA smile occured to my face.

After I was ready and had eaten breakfast, I decided to go of to the guild and somehow pay for my rent. I walked down slowly feeling my head begin to pound each step I took.

I slowly made my way to the guild. Being as loud as usual, I sat down by the bar as Mira came up to me placing down my usual drink of hot chocolate. "Thanks Mira.." I mumbled, but to assure her I was thankful, I smiled and she smiled in return. I closed my eyes and rested my head on the bar.

Natsu? Where are you? A voice echoed in my head and immediately I sat up, falling of the chair and smack onto the ground. I felt a moment of pain before I managed to get up and see Natsu laughing at me.

"H-Hey! Don't laugh!" I raised my voice but Natsu continued to laugh. Then when I noticed, the bottom of my seat had been burnt off.

The flame of anger burning up inside me began to sizzle even more until I realized Natsu's smile. And I began to sing along with his laughter.

"Oi! Flame brain!" Gray suddenly was by my side and picked me up. "You don't do that to comrades!" Even though you and Natsu fight all the time. I thought.

"Icicle! Put her down! It was just for fun! But your too cold to notice what fun is!"

Gray dropped me. My head began to pound when I suddenly saw little Happy's flying in circles.

"Me?! Your such a hot-head that you think you are the fun! But in reality you just burn everyone's fun!"

I sighed as I lifted myself of the ground and placed myself onto a table in the far right corner of the guild. I turned round to see Natsu and Gray's face pressed up against one another as they bicker.

I sighed.

"Lucy, how are you doing today?" Erza was eating her strawberry cake as usual and was the only one to act sane. For now.

"Yo! I'm fine! Just Natsu hasn't gone out on a job lately and I'm behind on rent.." I placed my hands on my head screaming on what I should do.

"Go on a job alone if you want? I did yesterday so there's no need for me to go now."

"Oh..." feeling stupid, I walked over to the board with all the people needing assistant. I walked back over to Erza and slammed my face on the table. "There all taken or either impossible for me." I looked up to see Erza had already got up to separate Natsu and Gray. And I felt my stomach begin to twist when Natsu came towards me. I faced the table once again.

"Yo Lucy! You ok?" Natsu said while grinning. I threw my hands in the air and explained how I needed to pay my rent! But with what?!

Suddenly everything froze as the guilds doors slowly opened. Revealing a man, by the looks of it, with a hood across his face. He walked in my direction and said "Lucy Heartfillia?" He knelt down and placed his arm across his shoulder.

"Y-yes?" I said, feeling my face burn up and not because Natsu was standing next to me. The man placed a letter in my hand and said "This letter means you belong to me"