Natsu Vs Lucy

Gonna be a long chapter!!!!

I HOPE.

=*=*=**=**+*=*=*=*=**==*=*=**=*=*=*=

~NOBODY'S POV~

Lucy felt the rush of heat circle around her waist and dig deep into her skin. She bit her lit with such strength that blood trickled down her chin.

She used her tongue to absorb her own flesh and began to attack.

Her body was falling with Natsu's and lights flashed around them from there failed attacks. The scarlet sky was like a river of blood above them and as if they were floating underneath water and into their doom.

Lucy manages to fade into the clouds and appeared behind Natsu, stabbing her heal into his spine which made his body crack into small molecules.

He yelled blood towards the blonde mage, pushing his body back into place with all his might and flashing fire around her.

Lucy cringed as her body began to crumble. Their bodies slammed into contact and they both flew back in pain

Natsu began to notice the colours fade into blurs and his hand began to multiply. His body glided down towards the ground until a certain blue exceed caught him.

"Natzzuu!!" Happy clenched his arms on the torn shirt of Natsu's. He lifted his body back into the sky.

"Happy...." Natsu croaked, his body began to twitch as power shot through his body. He nodded at Happy and out his thumb up with a reassuring smile.

They searched through the sky and found Lucy's body being dragged into the sky towards them.

Blood scarred down her back and twirled down her legs and into the sky like scarlet rain.

The small dragon, Patch, was covered in blood and he was lifting Lucy up.

Her hand found his head and she gentle brushed her fingers over the wound on his nose. He flinched.

"You.. Fairies... Did this." Lucy growled, her body fiddling in the wind as she pet Patch. He squealed as she piled her hand away and faced towards Natsu.

~Lucy's POV~

They hurt Patch. They hurt my spirit. They are going to pay.

I felt the wind spray pass me as Patch lifted his wings high and began to push them towards the pink haired boy and blue exceed.

I raised my fist and felt his jaw crumble between my fingers.

He unraveled into the sky, twisting through the clouds.

He swarmed back towards me, kicking my confidence into the next generation. Replacing it with confusion and anger.

"How are you not dying!?" I screamed, my voice clawing up towards his body. He shivered and I saw a vein pop out. He grinned and my heart suddenly skipped.

N...na... Nats..

I shook my head, replacing the image of grin into the flames of my anger.

I raised my arm up, revealing the gold lines that swirled around it. I chuckled at the thought of my next movement, it would end this. I forced an image of a sword covered in gold armour with long green veins dangling around the sides, into my mind and the vision soon became reality.

The sword was stronger than my last one and would be much more effective. I grinned as I placed the swords direction towards the glowing light in the sky.

"Urano Metera! (I know it's spelt wrong isn't it x3? sorry :3)" The sword absorbed the stream of lighting as it bounced its way towards me.

I suddenly pointed it towards the pink haired boy and watch the lights, the planets, the stars. Swarm him.

He screamed in agony.

His blue exceed scattered in the other direction. And the salmon boy was falling. Blood climbing towards me.

"Patch, take care of the, exceed..." I mumbled. My voice robotic in some way. Patch realised his grip and flew the other direction.

My body trailed behind the blood that scooped towards the sky. The crimson was enchanting.My face finally caught up with his and I chuckled at the tears that sprayed across his face.

"Lucy..." He opened his eyes, they pierced through my soul and he pressed his cheek against mine.

That warmth.

My face began to burn up, the feeling of enthusiasm had been slaughtered as soon as he touched me. His presence was what I craved.

"Lucy...." He began to groan as I tried to pull away. My mind slamming around my head, pushing me away, telling me to run, telling me to fight but yet I'm frozen. My body covered in ice that is slowly melting each metre we get to the ground.

"Lucy!" He yelled in my ear. Unnecessary but it was like an alarm clock. Waking me up into my life.

I saw it all.

I saw Fairy Tail.