Old friends.

Hey guys x3 for those of you who actually read this x3! What do you think of my story so far :3? Pretty bad ? I feel the same pain! I hope this chapter boosts your imagintaion! or my publicity XD!

Thanks thought :3

If you dont like my story x3, u will still like my instagram: @fairy_tail_world

Just check it out :3 dont have to follow or like! Do as you please! Opinions would be nice thats all :3

====================================================================================================================

~Lucy's POV~

I woke up and noticed how the train was still moving. The window was slightly open, sheading a breeze across my cheek and strands of my hair flew into the direction of where Natsu was.

Which was right next to me. Our hands still clinged onto eachothers and the side of our face spalshed on them. I felt my face go bright red and gentle pulled my hand away. Then my face.

Natsu fell onto my lap. He was still sleeping and I couldnt help but smile.

I heard a light giggle come from Erza, but instead of it being Erza. It was actually a small blue exceed hiding behind her.

Happy turned his head towards me, one paw over his hand and was giggling. His other paw just happened to be pointing at Natsu who was on my lap.

"What are you trying to say?!" I mumbled,

"You lllllllike eachother!" I gentle placed Natsu down and ran for Happy, he flew of and I began to chase him through the train. I was laughing as he screamed. And then he began to laugh as we got further down the train.

"Yep, your Natsu's exceed alright!" I laughed and Happy began to smile.

I felt my cheeks slightly blush and Happy said he was going back to the others. I told him I would catch up as he could fly.

I walked back slowly and noticed how there were only a couple of people here and there. But in one certain part of the train there was nobody, just me as I walked down it.

I walked through it without paying attention to the thoughts in my head. I placed my hand on the handle to get into the cart of the train where Natsu and the others were but suddenly I felt a shot of pain go right through my stomach, I collapsed and noticed I had been kicked. A women stood above me and placed a sword to my neck.

"Time for payment, Lucy Heartfilia!"

==============================================================================================

~Nobodys POV~

Natsu woke an noticed how everybody was still sleeping. He sat up straight and his head bashed right into Happy.

"Ah!" Happy started to rub his head along with Natsu and they both lauged. Suddenly Natsu frowned and felt like something was missing. He looked around and noticed Lucy was gone.

"Where's Lucy?" Natsu crossed his arms and Happy just smiled.

"She chased me cause I said you two like eachother, she should be here any minute!" Natsu took a deep breathe and then noticed what Happy first said.

"Wait? NO we dont like eachother in that way!" Natsu began to go red and smack his head with the palm of his hand. Happy began to giggle once again.

"Lets go look for her!" Natsu raised his arm in the air.

"Aye sir!" Happy replied.

They jolted down the train where Lucy had chased Happy and went the reached the first cart they noticed it was jammed. "Ah, no wonder she's taking a while," Natsu whispered and kicked down the door.