Erza's troubles begin.

Hello! We are coming to an end sadly... Awh <3 for me its sad but idk if anyone is bothered x3

So quick things first. I am going to be uploading FairyBook most of the time and after a couple of weeks I'm will publish the first chapter of book two to "The Celestial Spirit God" and it's going toooo be called: The Lost Memories. I dont want to publish a second book before gaining some publicity towards this one. I find it weird when the 2nd book has more reads than the first?

It will have previous moments from this book along with a new story but linked towards this aswell. & I would like to dedicaite this chapter too an excellent Nalu/ Fairy Tail Fiction writter, who made me cry in their current series x'3 It was so sad :''''(. And the reunion between Natsu and Lucy was heart breaking <3. Thanks for all the reads though guys!

Also Erza will be taking part more in my second book. I do hope people will follow on and enjoy it but for now, we have a couple more parts and I'm trying to do 2000 minimum for the last few but no promises x3.

Thank you <3

~Erza's POV~

Edolas Jellal (Mystogan), had left shortly after the incident with the dragon and the same creature Elfman took over in order too protect his family, however it only made us believe Lisanna was dead. I do admit that I was disappointed with Jellal, anytime Lucy needed Natsu he was always there but Jellal was never there for me anymore...

I probably saw Mystogan more than I did with earthland Jellal. It just made my heart melt with agony.

I sat down at the bar of the guild, clutching onto my chest while my other hand tightened it's grip on my fork that was driven into my strawberry cake. Lucy was currentley in the infirmary with Natsu refusing to exit the room, she was in bad condition from when she battled Natsu and for the little moment outside just a couple of hours before. I wasn't worried, I knew Lucy was strong and would survive. Lucy is Lucy after all.

Many were being healed or treated by Wendy, along with the help of Mira. I had a bandage across my head aswell as my stomach. Nothing serious but it did torment me for a while.

I was wearing a white top with a little blue ribbon attached around the collar, along with a blue skirt and brown boots, a bit like Lucy's original ones. I coughed as I finished the corner that was left of my cake, I was confused how I managed too eat it in one piece, speaking of which where is Gray? Obviously Natsu would be annoying Lucy while she was trying too rest but Gray, I hadn't seen him since earlier. I scanned the room, noticing how Gajeel and Levy were making out in the corner, my face going red as I stiffened. I was so happy for them but I could never show how truly happy I was.

Like the scene when we returned after seven years of sleep in Tenrou Island. When I heard the miraculas news of Bisca & Alzack. I couldn't believe they had the wedding without me! Though I was claimed too be dead... But still!

I sighed as I walked across towards the infrimary watching Lucy's eyes go white as she kicks Natsu in the face, I smiled but when Lucy noticed me she grabbed Natsu and linked arms with him, "Natsu didn't try to touch my breast! I didn't kick him" Lucy faked a smile and began to sweat while Natsu whistled and wrapped his hand around her free one.

"Aye!" He replied. Hmm... this happens when I walk in on Natsu and Gray fighting... I stroaked my chin as I laughed.

"Have you seen Gray?" Lucy slid into the bed while Natsu began to lean back onto the wall closest to her. I smiled but frowned as they both shook their heads.

"Is he missing?" Lucy asked, with a consurned voice. Natsu just stared at me while I nodded.

"Probably nothing but just wondering..." I mumbled before slamming the door shut and hearing Natsu get another kick in the face.

I walked outside of the guild and watched my body tense up as my stomach was consumed by poison.

I found Gray.

I found him in Juvia's mouth. Literally.

"Gray-sama! You must love me! Or i'll have you inside me forever!!" Her mouth had stretched up as she turned her body into water and she began to swallow my comrade.

"Juvia!!" I skipped towards her, slamming my body over Gray as a shield. She swirled away.

"Gray... Just tell her how you feel..."  I waddled off away from him before sitting myself on the side of the bridge.

I looked up as I wrapped my arms around ny legs, a tear escaping my eye as the sun shined through my body.

"Jellal... for once... can't you do something for me?" My hands met my face as I let the whimpers of my agony shine around me.

However, I didn't know that my Jellal saw the whole thing.

I felt my body begin too shake as the night began to form. I stood up and strolled into the guild, most people had gone home apart from Mira who was serving something on fire too Natsu. While Happy chuckled on a fish.

"Natsu? Your never here this late." I slid into a seat near him and Mira swooped in a strawberry cake while Natsu just frowned.

"Lucy's in the infirmary, so I'm not going until she gets out!" He stood up, punching his fists together.

"Aye!" You can guess who said that.

I smiled, "is she doing ok?" I lifted the fork towards my mouth as Natsu began to nod.

"Yeah... I think." He scratched his head while he moved into the infirmary.

After half an hour I stood up from ny seat and waved goodnight towards Mira.

"Erza..." I turned my head as the guild doors slid open and revealed Jellal.

"Jellal?" I replied, turning away as my face turned red.

He closed the door within an instant before saying, "I do... do things for you..."