Flickering Lights

yes it's bad x3! and the chapter names don't make sense! thanks for reading though x3 if you still aare!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter six:

~Nobody's POV~

"N-nats-" Lucy croaked, his hand gripping around her throat. Tightening his grip each time she tried to speak. His eyes were pure white. Nothing showed but anger.

Lucys eyes rolled back and her arms started to tremble and suddenly she stoppled struggling, her hands falling down by her side. "N-n-" was all she could whisper. The air was thinner, the darkness was starting to consume the blurry vision of her world.

Suddenly she felt air flow through her lungs, the darkness vanished buy her vision still blurred. Her knees began to hurt as they cracked to the floor. She coughed, clutching het hands to her throat.

Natsu's eyes were his own once again. His arm still stretched out from when he grabbed Lucy, accept his hand was now open and shaking in fear. Natsu's eyes were wide open and he starred at Lucy who began to shake.

Lucy had looked up, locking her eyes with Natsu's. She let go of her throat and saw her reflection in a window by the near building. Four red finger printalk were stretched across her throat. She felt a small tear escape from her eye. Without saying a word she sprinted of. As far away from Natsu, as she could get.

"Luce-!" Natsu screamed after her, his voice slightly broke. He dropped to his knees and looked at the ripples in the water of the fountain. He saw nothing but a black shadow. "What? Did... I? LUCY!"

Natsu screams managed to reach Lucy's ears, she carried on running and right into someones arms.

~Natsu's POV~

The light flicker each time I past one. But that wasn't what I was paying attention too. I was sniffing out Lucy's scent. Wishing to find her.

What did I do? I thought. I attached Lucy? But why?!

I couldn't even answer my own question, I didn't know why.

Lately I felt strange, I didn't remember last night and I didn't even know what I was doing before... before the incident with Lucy. I just remembered hearing het voice and then suddenly face was pale and my hand was locked around her throat.

Lucy...

I walked down the pavement, praying to find her.

I'm sorry.

I didn't know that someone found her before I could.

~Erza POV~

"Gray, any sign of them?" I placed my hands on my hips and felt strands of my scarlet hair fall across my eyes, I breathed them away.

"No, where is that idiot and Lucy of to?" Gray exclaimed, he closed his eyes and pressed  his fingers up to his mouth and shook his head.

I sighed, walking over to the direction of a fountain. Gray was behind me but he then placed his hands in his pocket and shortly came to a halt.

"Hm? Gray?" He pointed over towards the fountain and I saw Natsu pressed up against it, he looked injured.

"Natsu!" I slightly picked up the pace I was walking and jumped down to his level. But he wasn't injured. His heart was.

"Flamehead! What's with-" I shook my head as Gray stepped forward. When he saw Natsu's expression he nodded and sat on the side of the fountain."You ok?" Gray folded his arms and waited for a response.