Guardians!

IM DOING A VAMPIRE KNIGHT AND FAIRY TAIL CROSS OVER!

Yes its was gonna be a surpise in the book x3 but oh well!

Please check it out :)

- fairy_tail_world

-The Nalu world <3

*+*+***+*+*++**+*+*+*+**+***++*+**+***+*+*+*+*++*+*+**++*++**+**+*+*+*++**+*+*+***+*+**++**++*

~Erza's POV~

"What!?" I looked into the eyes of my old friend while attacking the creatures that swarmed around us. My body was shoved back from the lack of concentration in my mind. I blinked several times before raising my sword once again.

"I know-" Jellal slammed his foot into one of those, making their bodies shimmer around his leg before cowering away. "I know how to save Lucy!" He grabbed Gray, throwing him towards Wendy. "Catch!"

Gray screamed as Wendy missed him, leaves Gray to fall down with a lump of dirt in his mouth! "Oi! What was that for!?" His eyes were white and huge as his face heated up.

"I wanted you to attack the one by Wendy, you didn't notice but you were right on target." Jellal smiled patting Gray on the shoulder.

"Hello? Get your ass' back to work!!" I screamed, throwing the bowling ball at them, watching myself score a strike!

Jellal went red as he noticed the anger on my face, I turned away. "There's two ways too saving Lucy." Jellal stepped forward towards me. Placing down his weapon. His lips just inches from mine.

"Help over here?!" Gray screamed, while several of those things attacked him.

"How?" I mumbled, dragging my eyes to face the ground, "I can't lose Lucy, she's family... Very close family..." My fingers curled up into fists as my heart pounded in fear.

"She needs to get all of the guardians up there," He pointed towards the light in the sky and rested one of his fingers under my chin. His eyes gazing upon mine.

"Help!!" Gray was being swallowed by a light.

"Gray! Were trying to have a conversation here!!" I chucked a rock at his head using the corner of my boot.

Jellal smiled but I noticed he turned into a tomato as soon as he saw how close we were.

"What's the guardians?"

He crossed his arms, "The guardians are the God's of pacific kinds of magic. The strongest ones to be exact. You have the Dragon Slayer God, which is currently the man known as Luca. The one who, sort of, kidnapped Lucy.." He rubbed the back of his head.

"Then you have the Take Over magic Spirit. Which is a girl working for Luca, her name is Lem." He looked away from me for a sudden moment before I interrupted his silence.

"What else..?" I rested my hand on his cheek, his face burning up and causing me to remove my hand.

"You then have Kako Magic. Which is magic that-"

"Past magic..." I muttered, placing three fingers towards my chin. Rubbing it anxiously.

"How you know?" He lifted his head to the left in confusion.

"Mellow, his sister had Kako Magic."

"How did you know?" He repeated.

"We saw her.." I closed my eyes remembering the little girl, smiling at the thought of Lucy but collapsing at the idea of her own brother.