Mellow?

thanks for like the 100+ in total of reads guys. I thought I'd get two which would both be from me x3!
I have injections next week :(! I hate injections and I find them pointless!

idk why!
anyways thanks again and I hope that this story isn't too bad?!

-fairy_tail_world

===============================

~Gray's POV:  the guild.~

Suddenly those things stopped attacking. This is my chance.

"Ice-make: Sword light! (yes there is made up things! x3)" I screamed an punched my left hand into my right, unleashing ice swords and swarming them around the lights. But they reflected back.

I managed to dodge my own attack but once sliced my arm. I grounded in pain and felt blood dash down my arm.

"Gray-sama!" Juvia screamed. I turned to see her running towards me. She jumped on me, pushing me towards the floor as another ice sword aimed on our direction.

"Juvia... Isn't the man surprise to save the girl?" I mumbled while smiling. Juvia went red and helped me up. We looked towards the creatures. An island suddenly began to form as rocks from the ground swooped up into the air. The island began to form a barrier, that looked just like a cave, around it and it raised higher into the air and into the clouds. It was so far now that it was just a speck in the sky when it stopped moving.

"What the.." I mumbled. Juvia clutched her body underneath my arm to help me stand and she walked me back towards the guild. I saw the creatures jump up into the air and straight towards the floating island!!!!!

~Wendy's POV~

"Let me heal you Gray!" I yelled and floated towards him. I placed my hand on his arm watched the wound disappear and he sat down on a table.

Soon everyone was coming in with blood scattered around them. Mire offered bandages and medicine while I tried to heal what I could. It made me tired, but fairy tail was my home! My family! And I'd do anything to keep them safe.

Happy burst through the guild which had partly been destroyed. He screamed in fear as he placed Natsu on the ground and blood surrounded him.

"Natsu-san!" I rushed forward to him and instantly began to heal. He moaned  for a second but then his eyes flickered open and only  a couple of bruises and cuts reminded across his body.

"Natzu!" Happy jumped into Natsu's  stomach and began to cry. Natsu grinned and patted his head. "Oi! What you crying for?" He smiled as the exceed looked up and began to clean his tears.

"Right," Erza walked in and chucked her sword on the floor, she then re-equipted into her ordinary clothes and I ignored her wounds.

"Let me heal you," I whispered as I stepped on top of a table and placed my hand on the gash across her cheek. She smiled and thanked me. I bowed down and giggled.

"We need to check who's here before we do anything else. And if there not we must go look for them!" Ezra ordered and pointed towards Mira. "Mira, can you tick of everybody who's here?" Mire nodded and picked up a piece of paper.

"Hai! Ok so..." She smiled and began to shout the names of each member of the guild.

You heard "here!" and "yep!" and "avdkl" when people answered their name. But something wasn't right. I felt cold.

"Macao?" Mira yelled softly.

"Yep!" He the began to start helping fix up Romeo  once again.

"Gray?"
"Here!"